Do you work in an institution that consists of teams and departments of teams? If networking is part of your daily life then this course will help you improve your networking skills.
In every aspect of our lives, networking is significant. You will need it for your professional career, personal development and in every step of the way. Taking this course will equip you with the necessary skills to become good at work place networking. You will know what networking means and learn about its principles. Know the tools to avoid common mistakes in networking. Learn the in depth knowledge, skills and information about work place networking. You will also know how to build relationships and manage time successfully. You will be learning all of these things about networking through this course. Good luck.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to upgrade their team networking skills.
- Team members who want to learn about professional networking.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Workplace Team Networking Diploma Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Department Chief or Head
- Network Adviser
- Team Leader.
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – The Benefits of Networking at Work||00:15:00|
|Module Three – Networking Obstacles||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Networking Principles||01:00:00|
|Module Five – How to Build Networks||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Recognize Networking Opportunities||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Common Networking Mistakes||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Develop Interpersonal Relationships||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Online Networking Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Time Management||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Maintaining Relationships Over Time||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Workplace Team Networking Diploma- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Workplace Team Networking Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Workplace Team Networking Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.