Want to become a body language expert? 70% of how we communicate is expressed through subtle and not so subtle body signals. Body language is considered as a form of nonverbal communication, communicated through conscious and unconscious gestures. This course will help you gain the practical skills and knowledge you need to understand the language of the body in order to communicate better with those around you.
People who are skilled in reading body nonverbal communication, gestures and movements have a better understanding of how people feel. This body language training course is designed to help you understand body communication signs such as facial expressions, microexpressions, eye contact, hand gestures and much more. If you want to gain a better understanding of your colleagues, or are interested in a career in counselling, enrol in this course today and learn how to detect signs of deception, build trusting relationships and much more.
Who is the Body language course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about communication and body language
- People who are interested in learning more about communication through body language
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Diploma in Body Language course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Body Language Trainer
- Communications Specialist