Understanding body language is imperative for effective communication and, thus, for professional success. Through effective body language, you can communicate your thoughts and intentions in a better way. Moreover, body language adds strength to your verbal communication too.
Our sole intention behind creating this Diploma in Body Language course is to help you understand the language of the gesture to present your ideas with more impact. All successful people have mastered body language, and here in this course, we will teach you how to interpret body language for career success.
People who can read body language are more aware of others’ feelings and can communicate with them better. This course will teach you how to read non-verbal signs, such as facial expressions, hand gestures, and eyes. The training will enhance your ability to engage with a broad range of audiences and develop positive relationships.
- Understand how body language helps when communicating
- Explore the tricks to read people’s minds
- Learn to read and understand facial expressions, eye contact, hand gestures and more
- Be able to improve the way you communicate and connect
- Find great tips for better body language
Who is the Course for?
This Diploma in Body Language course is suitable for anyone interested in understanding body language to communicate and connect better.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Body Language Course provides useful skills to possess and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Body Language Trainer
- Communications Specialist
|Introduction to Body Language|
|What Is Body Language||00:15:00|
|How to Read Body Language||00:30:00|
|How to Read People’s Minds||00:30:00|
|How To Understand Eyes Contact||00:15:00|
|The Role of Head and Face in Body Language||00:30:00|
|The Role of Neck, Chest and Back in Body Language||00:15:00|
|The Role of Hands and Arms in Body Language||00:30:00|
|The Role of Legs in Body Language||00:15:00|
|The Role of the Lips in Body Language||00:15:00|
|Tips to Improve Body Language||00:15:00|
|Body Language Secrets|
|Aggressive Body Language||00:15:00|
|Attentive Body Language||00:15:00|
|Closed Body Language||00:30:00|
|Deceptive Body Language||00:30:00|
|Defensive Body Language||00:15:00|
|Dominant Body Language||00:15:00|
|Emotional Body Language||00:30:00|
|Evaluating Body Language||00:15:00|
|Greeting Body Language||00:30:00|
|Open Body Language||00:15:00|
|Relaxed Body Language||00:15:00|
|Power Body Language||00:15:00|
|Ready Body Language||00:15:00|
|Romantic Body Language||00:15:00|
|Submissive Body Language||00:15:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Communicating with Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Reading Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Body Language Mistakes||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Gender Differences||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Nonverbal Communication||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Facial Expressions||02:00:00|
|Module Eight – Body Language in Business||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Lying and Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Improve Your Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Matching Your Words to Your Movement||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Effective Communication: Body Language- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Body Language||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Body Language||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Body Language||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.