Are you in need of dealing with the overwhelmed feelings with your problems or do you want to help someone who has? Do you want to know about psychotherapy? If so, then this diploma course will help you.
Psychotherapy is the application of the solution to help people of all age’s lives happier, healthier and more productive lives. In psychotherapy, scientifically validated procedures are applied to help people develop healthier and more effective habits. There are several approaches to psychotherapy that help individuals work through their problems and this includes the cognitive-behavioral, interpersonal and other kinds of talk therapy.
In this course, you will be able to learn that psychotherapy is a collaborative treatment based on the relationship between an individual and a psychologist and this course will help you provide a supportive environment that allows the patient to talk openly with someone who is objective, neutral and nonjudgmental. This course will help to identify and change the thought and behaviour patterns that are keeping someone from feeling their best. By the time you’re done, you will not only have solved the problem that brought you in, but you will have learned new skills so you can better cope with whatever challenges arise in the future.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone regardless if they have prior knowledge or not in counselling and psychotherapy.
- Anyone who thinks they possess a maturity to reflect their own development as a person.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Psychotherapy will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health and mental-related careers like:
- Art Therapists
- Clinical Psychologists
- Mental Health Experts
- Music Therapists
- And Much More!
|Introduction to Psychotherapy|
|What is Psychotherapy?||00:30:00|
|Theories of Psychotherapy||00:30:00|
|Structure of Personality||00:30:00|
|How Does Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Work?||00:30:00|
|Why Is Emotion Regulation Important?||00:30:00|
|Types Of Psychotherapies||00:15:00|
|Cognitive Behavioural Therapy||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Psychotherapy||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Psychotherapy||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Psychotherapy||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.