Learning the basics of Microsoft Word 2013 is very helpful to anyone who wants to utilise the program. However, if you want to learn the advanced features of this program, you need to get to use it again. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about the advanced functions and features of Microsoft Word 2013. You will know how to make the most of the functions the program can offer. Then you will know all the tools and how to use them.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Microsoft Word 2013
- People who have an interest in the advanced features of Microsoft Office 2013
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, an education and experience in accounting is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Word Advanced Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professions or careers from industries which are:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Word Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with the Word Window||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Advanced Editing and Formatting Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Illustrations||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Formatting Pictures||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Adding SmartArt||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Adding Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Inserting Special Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Document References||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Reviewing Your Document||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Using Comments and Tracking||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Word Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Word Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Word Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.