Want to certify your skills in office admin? Administrative professionals are the backbone of a company and play a crucial role in its structure. Without office PAs and secretaries, workflow would suffer. Whether you want to be an office administrator, secretary or personal assistant, this Office Admin, Secretarial & PA Course will help you to develop transferable office skills needed for such roles.
This office admin course will help you familiarise with the day-to-day roles, duties and key responsibilities of an office assistant, secretary and personal assistant. First, you will learn general office admin support, where you’ll develop skills in organisation, communication and time management. Following that, you’ll familiarise with workplace codes of practice and administrative management procedures. Lastly, you’ll be trained on key Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
On course completion, this accredited training course will give you the confidence and fundamental knowledge you need to accelerate your career and prepare you for the corporate world. Enrol today and let us guide you every step of the way to landing that dream administrative role.
Who is the course for?
- This course is ideal for those wanting to improve their base skills in office administrative tasks
- This course would be ideal people who want to start working as a receptionist, office administrator, office manager, administration assistant or secretary
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Office Admin, Secretarial & PA Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Administrator support staff
- Administrative assistant
- Office managers
- Office administrator