Proper nutrition is essential for athletes’ general health and training needs. It boosts sports performance and helps in immune system maintenance. If you wish to get started on your path to become a sports nutritionist, this Online Sports Nutrition Course is just the right course for you.
Sports nutritionists are constantly in great demand. This Online Sports Nutrition Course will introduce you to the role of a Nutritionist and give you the confidence to become one. You will develop a comprehensive understanding of the human digestive system and have a solid grasp of micronutrients and macronutrients. You will learn about the nutrition requirements for adults and various groups and discover how to meet your clients’ nutritional needs. Moreover, you will explore the steps to assist your clients with weight loss and weight management.
- Familiarize yourself with the roles and responsibilities of a Sports Nutritionist.
- Determine the significance of a healthy digestive system
- Understand how micronutrients and macronutrients work together
- Learn to identify the nutritional requirements for adults and various groups
- Explore what makes a healthy diet
- Be able to help your clients reach their fitness goals
Who is this course for
This Online Sports Nutrition Course is ideal for aspiring professionals who want to learn about nutrition in preparation for a career as a Nutritionist or Sports Nutritionist. The training is also suitable for those who want to eat nutritious meals and control and manage their weight.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- The PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The valuable Online Sports Nutrition Course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Sports Nutritionist
- Fitness instructors
- Sports coaches
- Community workers
- Sports facility staff
|Online Sports Nutrition Course|
|Module 01: Introduction to Nutrition||00:16:00|
|Module 02: The Role of Nutritionist||00:22:00|
|Module 03: The Digestive System||00:21:00|
|Module 04: Nutrients for Life – Macronutrients||00:20:00|
|Module 05: Nutrients for Life – Micronutrients||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Nutrition Requirements for Adults and Various Groups||00:19:00|
|Module 07: Healthy Dieting||00:20:00|
|Module 08: Weight Control Management||00:17:00|
|Module 09: Weight Loss Management||00:20:00|
|Module 10: The Day of Competition||00:18:00|
|Module 11: Replacing Nutrients After Competition||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.