There are some major skillsets that add immense value to your resume, and accounting is on the top list among them. The Fundamental Accounting Concepts course is providing you with a golden opportunity to learn this valuable skill and elevate your resume.
This Fundamental Accounting Concepts course is designed to teach you the basic skills required in accounting. From this comprehensive course, you will learn the essential equations used in accounting. You will attain the expertise to conduct all sorts of internal and external transactions. The instructor will also help you grasp a clear understanding of the major accounting policies required for a company. Here, you will also get the opportunity to build adequate skills for inventory accounting, revenue accounting, and expense accounting.
This incredible Fundamental Accounting Concepts course will equip you with key skills of accounting within no time. Enroll in the course and build an impressive CV.
- Understand the core principles of financial accounting
- Learn the basic accounting equations
- Build the essential skills to conduct external and internal transactions with other companies
- Enrich your understanding of accounting policies
- Acquire the skills for inventory accounting
- Get detailed lessons on revenue and expense accounting
Who is this course for?
The Fundamental Accounting Concepts course is for those who want to build basic accounting skills
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Fundamental Accounting Concepts course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Business Owner
- Banking Executive
|Introduction to Accounting|
|Section 01: Accounting Fundamental|
|Lecture-1.What is Financial Accounting||00:13:00|
|Lecture-2. Accounting Double Entry System and Fundamental Accounting Rules||00:10:00|
|Lecture-3.Financial Accounting Process and Financial Statements Generates||00:14:00|
|Lecture-4.Basic Accounting Equation and Four Financial Statements||00:21:00|
|Lecture-5.Define Chart of Accounts and Classify the accounts||00:07:00|
|Lecture-6. External and Internal Transactions with companies||00:12:00|
|Lecture-7.Short Exercise to Confirm what we learned in this section||00:06:00|
|Section 02: Accounting Policies|
|Lecture-8.What are Major Accounting Policies need to be decided by companies||00:06:00|
|Lecture-10.Operational Fixed Asset Controls||00:13:00|
|Lecture-11.Inventory Accounting and Controls||00:11:00|
|Lecture-12.Revenue Accounting and Controls||00:08:00|
|Lecture-13.Expenses Accounting and Working Capital||00:12:00|
No Reviews found for this course.