Are you someone who wants to utilise the database and how it can be effectively used for your business? Do you have the plans to make your database but you are struggling since don’t have the right skills to start it? Worry no more! This course is designed to help you in this dilemma.
Have you ever heard about the database? Or have you heard about it and want to use it on your own? Then this course will be able to help you in that. There are a lot of people who do not like to deal with database, scripts and all the technical parts, this hinders them to start learning because they already have the mindset that it is difficult. Database creation might be difficult, but with correct attitude and practical database skills, you will surely avoid the difficulties! You have to keep in mind that the end goal should guarantee the creation of the database and to be able to make more whenever you need it. In this course, you will first know how to create your database and database users. You will then master how to import database tables since most new scripts come with a built-in installer, the scripts create all database, but when the time comes that there is no installer provided, then you have to create one manually.
Who is the course for?
- Employees of the business industry and other businessmen who want to learn how to utilise and create their database.
- People who have an interest in setting up their database and learn to become an expert on it.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Database Basics course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Product Creators
- Sales Managers
- Top Executives
- Website Developer.
|What is a Database||01:00:00|
|Definition of Terms||01:00:00|
|Database Users and Languages||01:00:00|
|Components of a Database System||01:00:00|
|Basic Set Concepts||01:00:00|
|Relations as a Database||01:00:00|
|Relational Database Operators||01:00:00|
|Additional Supporting Material|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Database Basics||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Database Basics||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.