Electricity is a blessing that science has given to humankind and is an essential part of modern life. However, there are many risks associated with using electrical equipment. As a result, practising electrical maintenance can improve equipment performance and reduce accidents.
This Electrical Maintenance course will guide you through the steps for proper electrical maintenance. The course will cover the basics of electricity, including current, voltage, resistance, and Ohm’s law. Moreover, it will discuss different electrical incidents and explain the safety rules for working with various electrical equipment. The course also includes excellent lectures on fire prevention and emergency procedures to reduce the extent of fire damage and save lives.
- Understand what is involved in regular electrical maintenance
- Be aware of testing, monitoring, fixing, and replacing electrical system elements
- Know the process of inspecting many electrical types of equipment
- Learn about capacitors and the factors affecting capacitance
- Determine what is a risk assessment and how to perform it
- Know about electrical fire prevention and evacuation procedures
Who is this course for?
This Electrical Maintenance course is for professionals interested in learning how to perform routine electrical maintenance to improve equipment performance and reduce accidents.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Electrical Maintenance course offers useful skills to possess and would be beneficial for any profession or career from any industry you are in, such as:
- Domestic installer
- Residential Electrician
- Commercial Electrician
- Maintenance Electrician
- Auto Electrician
- Domestic Electrician
|Module 1: Introduction and Basics||00:14:00|
|Module 2: Communication Skills||00:26:00|
|Module 3: Electrical Units and ohm’s Laws||00:18:00|
|Module 4: Safety Precautions||00:46:00|
|Module 3: Direct Current||00:20:00|
|Module 6: Alternating Current||00:20:00|
|Module 7: Voltage and Resistance||00:21:00|
|Module 8: Capacitance and Capacitors||00:19:00|
|Module 9: Working Safely with Electrical Equipment||00:18:00|
|Module 10: Electrical Incidents||00:11:00|
|Module 11: Risk Assessment||00:26:00|
|Module 12: Reducing and Controlling Risks||00:24:00|
|Module 13: Combined Inspection and Testing||00:39:00|
No Reviews found for this course.