Writing is considered as a skill in creating and composing words to convey a message. It is also considered as a form of nonverbal communication since it is used to express your thoughts and feelings. To become good in writing, you don’t only need just to know the language; you also need to learn how to construct sentences and paragraphs that make sense. Since writing is a very common type of communication and there are different types of writing, this course will provide skills in (1) general writing; (2) letter writing; (3) business writing; (4) blog writing and; (5) content writing. Mastering the art of different kinds of writing is more interesting when it is compressed into one course since you will not waste time and learn only the essentials this course will provide.
Who is the course for?
- People who are in need to enhance their written skills
- Professionals, writers, and editors who write in the English language.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Expert Writing Course will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Content Writer
- Marketing Content Writer
- Medical Writer
- News Scriptwriter
- Products Description Writer
- Technical Writer.
|INDEX OF RULES||00:30:00|
|CLEARNESS AND FORCE||01:00:00|
|ORDER OF WORDS IN A SENTENCE||01:00:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with Words||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Constructing Sentences||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Creating Paragraphs||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Writing Meeting Agendas||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Writing E-mails||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Writing Business Letters||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Writing Proposals||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Writing Reports||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Other Types of Documents||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Proofreading and Finishing||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|What is Creative Blogging?||00:30:00|
|Researching Demands For Your Passion||01:00:00|
|Setting Up Your Blog||01:00:00|
|Your Blog Content||01:00:00|
|Turn Your Blog Into a Money Making Machine||01:00:00|
|Getting a Swarm of Traffic to your Blog||01:00:00|
|Quality Content and its Importance||00:30:00|
|Analyse the Audience||00:30:00|
|The High Quality Content Is the Core of Success||00:30:00|
|Effective Research to Gather Data||01:00:00|
|What is Quality Content According to SEO Standards?||00:30:00|
|Mistakes to Avoid while Writing Articles||00:30:00|
|Revision: Sharpening purpose and Details||00:15:00|
|Proofreading and Editing||01:00:00|
|Increasing the Productivity of Writing||01:00:00|
|Knowing More about Your Audience through Feedback||00:15:00|
|Tips for Quality Content Writing||00:30:00|
|The Role of Marketing in Writing||01:00:00|
|Maintaining Fresh Quality Content over Time||00:30:00|
|Quality Content is the Key to a Successful Website||01:00:00|
|Writing Content for Websites that Gets Traffic||00:30:00|
|How Low Quality Content can Hurt you and your Business?||00:30:00|
|The Cost of a High Quality Content Writer and the Rewards They Can Bring to Your Website||01:00:00|
|Skills Required For Writing Quality Content||01:00:00|
|Writing For the First Time||01:00:00|
|Why Choose Content Writing?||00:15:00|
|Understanding The Fundamentals Of Letter Writing||01:00:00|
|How To Learn SAP||00:15:00|
|Getting Content For Your Letter||00:15:00|
|Draw Step By Step Outline||00:30:00|
|10 Important Points To Make Impressive Letter-Body||00:15:00|
|Tips To Create An Interesting Letter||00:30:00|
|Art Of Writing Important Letters||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Expert Writing Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Expert Writing Course||00:30:00|
|Order Your Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|