Hypnosis is the next-gen therapy for you to be amazing
When people talk about hypnotism, the general perception is that it’s hocus pocus; but is it really? Dr. Richard Feynmen was hypnotized twice and he explained it as ‘an annoying feeling until you complete the task.’ Surely a truly renowned physicist – who worked on the Manhattan project – cannot be lying?
In truth, Hypnotherapy utilizes a scope of skilled verbal communication and helps bring out one’s mental issues from the unconscious mind to the conscious level. In computer terms, it shows the program code inside for someone to analyse and fix it if need be. So if you want to learn more about hypnosis then you definitely need this course.
The course is rather structured given that it initially looks into the basics of hypnosis. Following that you move onto using hypnosis to get rid of bad behaviours and relieve stress. When you finally get an in depth look into the course you will see both the science and – just not to be one-sided – the negatives of hypnotherapy. So don’t wait anymore, take this course now and learn many different hypnotherapies to feel better physically and mentally.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
|Hypnotherapy versus Psychotherapy||00:30:00|
|Negatives Associated With Hypnotherapy||01:00:00|
|Suggestion Based and Visualization Guided Therapy||00:30:00|
|Three More Techniques of Hypnotherapy||01:00:00|
|Detailed Description of Inner Healing and Releasement||02:00:00|
|Application of Hypnotherapy In Medicine||02:00:00|
|The Hypnosis Basics||00:30:00|
|Getting The Most From It||00:30:00|
|Using Hypnosis For Self Image||01:00:00|
|Getting Rid Of Bad Behaviors||00:30:00|
|Using Hypnosis For Stress Relief||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Hypnosis Complete Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Hypnosis Complete Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.