If you are already able to create, edit, and print word 2016 documents. Then this next level is designed for you. In this Microsoft Word 2016 Intermediate you will learn advanced formatting, how to use word 2016’s advanced editing tools, work with image, including placing and sizing images, wrapping text around images, and using borders and effects, how to adjust page orientation and layout, work with columns, work with page and section breaks, document views, using the navigation pane, and viewing multiple windows, and more.
You can join this course, if you have basic skills and knowledge with Microsoft Word 2016 and want to take another step forward or want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface. So, don’t be late, come and join this course now.
- Sorting data, controlling cell layout, performing calculations, and creating and modifying charts for tables
- Creating and modifying text, list and table styles along with applying and customizing document themes
- Modifying images, integrating them with texts, adding screenshots and videos to documents
- Discussion on text boxes, shapes, WordArt and SmartArt
- Inserting building blocks, specially Quick Parts and fields
- Controlling text flow through setting paragraph options, using section breaks, formatting text as columns, and linking text boxes
- Utilizing templates to the best of your abilities
- Ways to merge mail along with creating data source and merging envelopes and labels
- Best ways to use Macros in order to automate tasks
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Word 2016 Intermediate is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Word 2016 Intermediate is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Sort Table Data||00:30:00|
|Control Cell Layout||00:30:00|
|Perform Calculations in a Table||00:30:00|
|Create a Chart||00:30:00|
|Create and Modify Text Styles||00:30:00|
|Create Custom List or Table Styles||00:30:00|
|Apply and Customize Document Themes||00:30:00|
|Resize an Image||00:30:00|
|Adjust Image Appearance||00:30:00|
|Integrate Pictures and Text||00:30:00|
|Insert and Format Screenshots||00:30:00|
|Create Text Boxes and Pull Quotes||00:30:00|
|Add WordArt and Other Text Effects||00:30:00|
|Create Complex Illustrations with SmartArt||00:30:00|
|Insert Building Blocks||00:30:00|
|Create and Modify Building Blocks||00:30:00|
|Insert Fields Using Quick Parts||00:30:00|
|Control Paragraph Flow||00:30:00|
|Insert Section Breaks||00:30:00|
|Link Text Boxes to Control Text Flow||00:30:00|
|Create a Document Using a Template||00:30:00|
|Create a Template||00:30:00|
|The Mail Merge Features||00:30:00|
|Merge Envelopes and Labels||00:30:00|
|Create a Data Source Using Word||00:30:00|
|Automate Tasks Using Macros||00:30:00|
|Create a Macro||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Word 2016 Intermediate||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Word 2016 Intermediate||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Word 2016 Intermediate||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.