Do you love art? Want to know the techniques of Pencil art and sketch? Then enrol the Pencil Art and Sketching Diploma course and explore the techniques of pencil art and sketching.
The course is divided into two parts – at first, you will learn about the techniques and skills of art and painting such as how to paint, types of brush, choose the right brush, etc.
Then the course teaches you how to draw sketches. After finishing the course, it is hoped that you will be able to art using [pencil and able to do sketches.
Who is the course for?
- Artists or painters who want home paintings as a business.
- People who have an interest in professional painting
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|BRIEF HISTORY OF PENCIL DRAWING||00:15:00|
|LEARNING THE BASICS OF DRAWING AND SKETCHING||01:00:00|
|Basic Perspectives on Drawing||01:00:00|
|Basic Elements of Light, Shadows, and Shading||01:00:00|
|Different Shading Techniques||00:15:00|
|How to Add Tones and Values?||00:30:00|
|MIXED MEDIA APPLICATIONS||01:00:00|
|Drawing with Pencils in Oil Painting||01:00:00|
|Starting With Pencil Drawing and the Great Tips||00:30:00|
|A Good Drawing Artist and the Qualities||00:30:00|
|How to Become a Professional Drawing Artist||00:30:00|
|Different Techniques Used by Drawing Artist||00:30:00|
|Start Your Own Art Business||00:15:00|
|Steps to Creating a Successful Business from Your Art||01:00:00|
|How to Write an Artist Business Plan||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Pencil Art and Sketching Diploma||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Pencil Art and Sketching Diploma||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.