From managing administrative work to creating a safe environment for the students, a school administrator must fill this wide range of roles. The School Administrator Training Course is designed to equip current and future school administrators with the essential skills to carry out all their responsibilities.
You will learn about the different types of schools established in the UK from the School Administrator Training Course course. The course will provide you with quality training in educational administration and management. You will learn the vital techniques used in safeguarding students. From the informative modules, you will understand the process of creating and maintaining a school culture. It will also discuss the strategies for supporting child development.
The School Administrator Training Course is the ultimate package for attaining school administrator skills. Enrol in the course to boost your competence and your employability in this sector.
- Explore the different types of schools in the UK
- Build the skills for educational administration and management
- Understand the role of school administrator in safeguarding students
- Learn how to build and maintain a school culture
- Enrich your knowledge of child development
- Grasp the strategies of managing school premises
Who is this course for?
The School Administrator Training Course is for current and future school administrators
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The School Administrator Training Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- School Administrator
|School Administrator Training|
|Module-01: Introduction to School Administration||00:14:00|
|Module-02: Types of Schools In The UK||00:17:00|
|Module-03: Workplace Development||00:14:00|
|Module-04: Creating and Maintaining a School Culture||00:15:00|
|Module-05: Educational Administration and Management||00:13:00|
|Module-06: Safeguarding Students||00:16:00|
|Module-07: Child Development||00:15:00|
|Module-08: Serious Behavioural Issues and Problems of Students||00:14:00|
|Module-09: Managing School Premises||00:12:00|
|Module-10: Safety and Maintenance As an Administrator||00:10:00|
|Module-11: Self-Management and Dealing with Stress||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.