Are you considering becoming a jet-setter? Or you just have the urge to travel for the first time? Are you passionate when it comes to travel and leisure? Then this course will help you learn how plan travels effectively.
If dealing with the executive travels for your job then you really have to travel and become successful in life. However, personally you haven’t had your traveling but you learned to change that starting this year. To help you ace travel planning, study my reflections and everything is also there even from your group, you can always refer to the lessons in this guide, Traveling Pointers & Pitfalls.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen, professional and people who want to have a vacation or any travel
- People who have an interest in traveling for the first time
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Traveling Pointers & Pitfallsis a useful qualification to possess and will be very useful to anyone who wants to start having success and travel.
|Pointers for Gaining Access to Money While Traveling on the Road||00:30:00|
|A “Must-Do” Before Going on a Trip||01:00:00|
|Practical Packing Tips||00:30:00|
|Food and Dining Tips||00:30:00|
|Money, Money, Money Wits||00:30:00|
|The 6 Top Airport Scams and What to Do to Guard against Them||01:00:00|
|A Commonly Hidden Foreign Airport Warning||00:30:00|
|Don’t Prepay for that Gas||00:15:00|
|Surefire Ways to Guard against Air-Travel Tiredness||00:30:00|
|What to Do if a Person Becomes Ill While Traveling in Air?||01:00:00|
|The Best but Affordable Places to Eat while Traveling||00:30:00|
|How to Get Paid while Taking a Vacation||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Traveling Pointers & Pitfalls||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Traveling Pointers & Pitfalls||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.