Are you an animal lover? Do you want to own a pet but cannot decide which pet will best suit your family? If yes, then join now and gain all the information you need to decide what pet to own.
Similarly, as with all animals, the choice to keep one as a pet, ought to just be done after due consideration is given to the thought process. Setting aside the time to assemble a lot of knowledge on the subject and the accessibility of the supporting tools that would be required for the comfort of the animal picked should be the priority. Get all the information you need here. This course will introduce you to the basics of small mammal and help you decide what animal you want. Depending on the budget, resources and other pets in the house this course will help you determine which pet will best fit with your family. Finally, it will give you an insight into the danger of choosing the wrong small mammals.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who want to own a pet.
- Pet lovers.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hard copy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course is beneficial to anyone who wants to own a small mammal pet but doesn’t know what to buy.
|Multitudes Of Mammals: Choose Your Pet|
|Small Mammal Basics||00:30:00|
|Research The Type Of Small Mammal You Want||00:30:00|
|Determine The Pet Which Will Be The Best Fit To Your Family||00:30:00|
|Consider Other Pets In The House||00:30:00|
|Consider Your Budget And Resources||00:30:00|
|The Dangers Of Choosing The Wrong Small Mammal||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.