Severe stress leads to social anxiety and is a massive barrier to success. It can affect your daily routine, work and relationship. Social Anxiety disorder has a detrimental effect on your mental and physical health. However, learning the coping skills of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy can build your inner strength and improve your social interaction with others.
In this ACT Therapy for Social Anxiety Disorder course, you will learn Acceptance and Commitment Therapy techniques to calm your social anxiety. We will introduce you to ACT’s core processes for psychological flexibility. You will determine the factors that trigger social anxiety and understand the process of social anxiety diagnosis. Next, you will learn about the social components of safety behavior and determine the benefits of mindfulness in social anxiety. Finally, you will get to grips with the specific skills to manage your overwhelming thoughts on your own, feel better and get through the day.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of social anxiety
- Have a better grasp of how ACT works
- Be able to identify what triggers social anxiety
- Understand the types of safety behaviors
- Explore the fundamental aspects of mindfulness
- Discover the muscle relaxation exercises
- Learn about the thought diffusion techniques
Who Is This Course For?
This Diploma in Managerial Accounting course is recommended to anyone interested in learning the ACT fundamentals and how it treats social anxiety disorders. In addition, the skills gained from this training will provide excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The ACT Therapy for Social Anxiety Disorder Course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Mental Health Nurse
- Meditation & Energy Healing Educator
|What is ACT||00:06:00|
|Defining Social Anxiety||00:03:00|
|Diagnosis of Social Anxiety||00:04:00|
|Situations That Trigger Social Anxiety||00:01:00|
|Four Component of Safety Behavior||00:02:00|
|Types of Safety Behaviors||00:05:00|
|Knowing What Really Matters||00:10:00|
|Acceptance of Bodily Sensations||00:04:00|
|Being with Anxiety||00:03:00|
|Types of Anxiety Thought||00:07:00|
|The Thought That||00:02:00|
|Ditching the Meaning||00:02:00|
|Bringing It All Together||00:02:00|
|Section 05 Bonus|
|Self as Context||00:14:00|
No Reviews found for this course.