Poor road safety conditions can lead to dangerous events. However, there’s no reset button in life, and everyone must know the road safety rules to avoid accidents and injuries. Traffic Marshals are experts in controlling traffic and ensuring the safety of all vehicles and pedestrians.
This Online Traffic Marshal Training will teach you how to perform traffic management duties to ensure the safe movement of vehicles and preserve public traffic routes. Here, you’ll understand the responsibilities of a traffic marshal and learn how to manage traffic in public areas.
Again, the course will give you exceptional insights into temporary traffic control and vehicle reversing. Then, you’ll learn about the traffic risk assessment steps and understand how to develop a health and safety plan.
- Identify the duties and responsibilities of a traffic marshal
- Know what traffic management is and how it works
- Learn how to set up temporary traffic control zones
- Understand how to use car indicators and other signals
- Know the precautions for reversing heavy vehicles
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Meticulously crafted engaging and informative tutorial videos and materials
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email
What Skills Will You Learn from This Course?
- Traffic management
- Traffic control zones set up
- Developing health and safety plans
Who Should Take this Online Traffic Marshal Training?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course is an ideal training opportunity. It will elevate your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a recognised qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This Online Traffic Marshal Course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Online Traffic Marshal Training provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Traffic Marshall
- HSE Health and Safety Officer
- Construction Supervisor
|Module 01: Introduction to Traffic Marshalling|
|Introduction to Traffic Marshalling||00:35:00|
|Module 02: Traffic Management|
|Module 03: Temporary Traffic Control|
|Temporary Traffic Control||00:35:00|
|Module 04: Traffic Risk Assessment|
|Traffic Risk Assessment||00:40:00|
|Module 05: Vehicle Signaling|
|Module 06: Reversing Vehicles|
|Module 07: Health and Safety|
|Health and Safety||00:40:00|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|