Take your most significant steps towards becoming an electrical supervisor with this Electrical Supervisor course. This course will enhance your ability to ensure all the electrical projects under your supervision are carried out effectively and efficiently.
You’ll start the Electrical Supervisor course with a thorough understanding of electricity fundamentals. Gradually, the training will discuss electrical units and Ohm’s law, direct and alternating current. Also, it will explain the types of electrical incidents and the safety precautions using electricity. Enrol right away!
- Gain an excellent understanding of electricity fundamentals
- Learn about electrical units and Ohm’s laws
- Broaden your understanding of direct currents and alternating current
- Know the different types of equipment to reduce and control risks
- Understand how to ensure fire safety
Who is this course for?
Professionals interested in learning the skills for an electrical supervisor career can take this Electrical Supervisor course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Electrical Supervisor offers useful skills to possess and would be beneficial for any profession or career from any industry you are in, such as:
- Domestic installer
- Residential Electrician
- Commercial Electrician
- Maintenance Electrician
- Auto Electrician
- Domestic Electrician
- Automotive Electrician
- Outside Lineman/ Electrician
- Journeyman Electrician
- Industrial Electricians
|Module 1: Introduction and Basics||00:14:00|
|Module 2: Communication Skills||00:26:00|
|Module 3: Electrical Units and ohm’s Laws||00:18:00|
|Module 4: Safety Precautions||00:46:00|
|Module 3: Direct Current||00:20:00|
|Module 6: Alternating Current||00:20:00|
|Module 7: Voltage and Resistance||00:21:00|
|Module 8: Capacitance and Capacitors||00:19:00|
|Module 9: Working Safely with Electrical Equipment||00:18:00|
|Module 10: Electrical Incidents||00:11:00|
|Module 11: Risk Assessment||00:26:00|
|Module 12: Reducing and Controlling Risks||00:24:00|
|Module 13: Combined Inspection and Testing||00:39:00|
No Reviews found for this course.