Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a fundamental part of any product or service driven business. It helps manage customer problems in order to make certain they are or generate repeat purchase. With the help of this Customer Relationship Management Training course you can now ensure the same for your company.
This course will teach you about the different terms and benefits of having a CRM system. You will also learn to identify different components of a CRM plan, develop a checklist for success, find out how it creates value for an organisation and customer and much more. All this certainly means you should get this course now.
- The terms and benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom line
- Analyze the different components of a CRM plan
- Develop a checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Describe how CRM creates value for organizations and customers
- Consider developmental roles that have the greatest impact on CRM
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Customer Relationship Management Training is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Customer Relationship Management Training is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Course Overview (Customer Relationship Management Training)||00:05:00|
|Customer Relationship Management||00:10:00|
|What CRM Is and Who It Serves||00:15:00|
|Checklist for Success||00:15:00|
|Requirement Driven Product Selection||00:15:00|
|Considerations in Tool Selection||00:15:00|
|Strategies for Customer Retention||00:15:00|
|Building the Future||00:15:00|
|Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider||00:15:00|
|The Development Team||00:15:00|
|Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Customer Relationship Management Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Customer Relationship Management Training||00:20:00|