Society is comprised of everyone, including children and the elderly. These two groups of people require a lot care and attention especially when they are too young and too old respectively. The problem is not every one knows how to take care of them, but you can learn the required skills from this Health and Social Care Course course.
This course has four modules however can be said to be divided into three parts. The latter portion of the course is focused towards taking care of children and the elderly, but initially you learn about taking care of yourself. That’s right, you cannot take care of others if you are not healthy yourself, which is why initially you focus on your personal and mental growth. In the next section you focus on elderly care as you learn about handling bad behaviour problems, improving quality of life for seniors, outdoor activities and much more. Finally you learn about basic child safety as well.
Overall this course covers some large ground with the number of topics it has, so you can definitely leverage it to propel yourself in your desired social care service.
Who is the course for?
- People who want to learn how to take care of children or the elderly
- This course is designed to help you pursue a career in the social health care industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Health and Social Care Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Care worker
- Medical Social worker
- Social Workers
- Geriatric Case Managers
|Personal Health Care|
|The Nature and Cause of Disease99||01:30:00|
|Diet and Nutrition||01:30:00|
|Vitamins and Other Food Supplements||01:30:00|
|Mental Health Care|
|Mental Health Basics||00:30:00|
|Are you Resilient||00:30:00|
|Take Good Care of Yourself||00:30:00|
|When Do You Need to See a Professional?||00:30:00|
|Introduction To Guide To Dealing And Caring Elderly||01:00:00|
|Caring For Elderly Parents or Relatives While Keeping Your Money||00:30:00|
|How To Handle Bad Behaviour Problems By Elderly Parents||00:30:00|
|Effective Caring For Your Elderly Relative’s: Home Help||00:30:00|
|Going to A Better Place||00:15:00|
|Listening to Your Parents Even Now||00:30:00|
|Way To Improve Quality Of Life For Your Senior||00:30:00|
|The Basics Of Caring For The Elderly: Pressure Sores||00:30:00|
|The Golden Rule Of Caring For The Elderly Revealed!||00:30:00|
|The Greatest Loss Of Them All||00:30:00|
|Watching Your Step: Avoiding And Dealing With Falls Whilst Caring For The Elderly||00:30:00|
|Caring For The Elderly- A Stressful Job||00:30:00|
|4 Most Common Ailments Affecting The Elderly||01:00:00|
|Top Outdoor Elderly Activities||00:30:00|
|Safeguarding The Health Of The Elderly||00:30:00|
|Taking Care Of Yourself As Well As The Elderly: Vacation And Respite||00:30:00|
|The Caregiver’s Enemy No.1||00:15:00|
|Child Health Care|
|Introduction to Child Health||00:15:00|
|History Taking and Physical||00:15:00|
|Care of The New Born||00:30:00|
|Normal Growth and Development||00:15:00|
|Nutrition and Nutritional||00:30:00|
|Acute Respiratory Infection (Ari)||00:15:00|
|Control of Diarrhea Disease||00:30:00|
|Vaccine Preventable Diseases||00:15:00|
|Expanded Program on Immunization (Epi)||00:15:00|
|Common Genetic Problems of Children||00:15:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Health and Social Care Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Health and Social Care Course||00:30:00|