Are you a smoker who wants to quit of smoking completely? Or are you someone who wants to help the smokers to give up smoking? If you are either of these, then this course will be helpful to you and your patients in eliminating smoking in someone’s life.
It takes a lot of effort to make smokers quit smoking, and although having stopped for a day or months, the urge to smoke is powerful, and this has to be prevented. In this course, you will be informed of the need of willpower to quit smoking. You will learn about the advantages of quitting smoking and the disadvantages of smoking. A discussion on how smoking can affect a pregnant person’s womb and all about smoking problems is included in this course. You would be educated on the other smoking-related issues and concerns and how to address these.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who help and assist smokers in getting rid of smoking in their system
- Smokers who want to quit smoking completely
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The How to Get Rid of Smoking is useful and beneficial to smokers who want to quit. This course can also help the following careers which deal with smoking-related patients:
- Guidance Counsellors
- Respiratory Therapists.
|A Need of Willpower to Quit Smoking||00:30:00|
|Advantages of Quitting Smoking and Disadvantages of Smoking||00:30:00|
|All About Smoking||00:30:00|
|Developing A Habit Can Be Dangerous||00:15:00|
|Do you still want to switch onto smoking after knowing these side effects?||00:15:00|
|Do You Want To Free Yourself Of Heart Diseases?||00:30:00|
|Does Smoking Rob You Of Your Facial Charm?||00:30:00|
|Educate Your Child On Smoking||00:30:00|
|ENJOY LIFE AFTER QUITTING SMOKING||00:15:00|
|EXERCISE- A FRIEND FOR WHOLE LIFE||00:15:00|
|Expecting mothers-Quit smoking||00:15:00|
|Getting Familiar With The Working Of Smoking||00:30:00|
|Good Bye Smoking||00:15:00|
|Handling the Pain||00:15:00|
|Hookah: Another name of Smoking Equipment||00:30:00|
|How Non Smoker Get Breast Cancer?||00:15:00|
|How to Quit Smoking with the Help of Water Therapy||00:30:00|
|Hypnosis- The Best Way To Quit Smoking||02:00:00|
|KILL YOUR ENEMY||00:15:00|
|Lame Excuses Never Work||00:15:00|
|Now it’s Time to Think||00:30:00|
|Quit smoking- Mission Impossible and Making it possible||01:00:00|
|Quitting Smoking- A Personal Analysis||00:15:00|
|READY, STEADY AND GO||00:15:00|
|Smokers and Ex-smokers||00:30:00|
|Smoking – Making A Fool Of Yourself||00:15:00|
|Smoking: A nurturer or a destroyer||00:30:00|
|Smoking And Pregnancy||00:15:00|
|Smoking- More a Habit, Less a Pleasure||00:15:00|
|Smoking-The Game of Nicotine||00:15:00|
|The Deadly Secondhand Smoke||00:15:00|
|THINK ABOUT IT||00:15:00|
|Tobacco – Not A Consumer Product||00:30:00|
|Why We Cannot Quit Smoking?||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- How to Quit Smoking||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- How to Quit Smoking||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.