Child psychology is different from that of the adult. The Level 3 Diploma in Child Psychology course is devoted to teaching you the essential aspects of child psychology. Therefore the course is suitable for parents, teachers, babysitters, child therapist or people working with kids.
There are mainly four types of parenting style. In the course, you will learn about these styles and able to choose the right parenting styles for you. You will learn about the importance and difference of homeschooling and public schooling. The course shows you how homeschooling and public schooling affects child’s development. The course also explains how parental separation and divorce affects the child psychology and behaviour.
Finally, the techniques of making the kids socialise, building relationships, and the social and cultural factors that affect the cognitive development of the kids will be discussed.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who is interested in child behaviour
- Anyone who wants to use child psychology in their work
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Introduction Child Psychology Promo||FREE||00:02:00|
|About your tutor||00:02:00|
|About the course||00:02:00|
|Child Psychology - Applied|
|What is ‘Child Psychology’?||00:08:00|
|The Role of Child Psychologist||00:06:00|
|Where do Child Psychologists Work||00:07:00|
|Child Psychology - Theoretical Approach|
|Why do we need to learn theories?||00:08:00|
|Developmental Theories: What we are born with||00:09:00|
|Environmental & Socio-Cultural Factors in Development|
|‘Attachment’ factor in newborns||00:09:00|
|Socio-Cultural Factors in Child’s Development||00:08:00|
|Family & Schooling Factors in Development|
|The Role of Parenting in Child’s Development||00:10:00|
|Relationship Breakdown in the Family||00:07:00|
|Counselling Young Children||00:08:00|
|Cognitive and Emotional Development|
|Language & Cognitive Development||00:07:00|
|Emotions & Feelings||00:06:00|
|Socialising with others||00:04:00|
|Thank You and Good Bye!||00:02:00|
No Reviews found for this course.