Nothing is more beautiful than make a human independent. Occupational therapy (OT) does this wonderful work.
Occupational therapy (OT) treatment is designed to help the people with a physical, sensory, or cognitive disability and makes them as independent as possible. The Level 3 Diploma in Occupational Therapy course includes the techniques you need to know for becoming an occupational therapist.
You will be familiar with the basic of Psychology, Physiology and Anatomy so that you can apply the appropriate methods for treating disabilities. You will learn how OT therapy works for treating people and child with certain disability. The course helps you to be an OT therapist and helping the disabled people. The course also draws your attention with the other available career options in the field.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who is considering career in Occupational Therapy
- Anyone who wants to learn about Occupational Therapy on introductory level
- Anyone who wants to use their certification from this course for work or further study!
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Introduction to Occupational Therapy|
|About the Course & Instructor||FREE||00:06:00|
|What is Occupational Therapy?||00:06:00|
|Knowledge & Skills for Occupational Therapy||00:09:00|
|Working with Adults||00:10:00|
|Working with Children||00:06:00|
|(Basic) Anatomy & Physiology|
|The Structure & the Functions||00:08:00|
|The Blood & the Immune System||00:07:00|
|What is ‘Brain Injury’?||00:07:00|
|Developmental Disorders & Conditions||00:07:00|
|Creative & Management Skills|
|The Use of Creative Activities||00:08:00|
|Management & Leadership Skills||00:06:00|
|Building Confidence & Self-Esteem||00:05:00|
|Dealing with Depression||00:08:00|
|Career Growth in Occupational Therapy|
|Personal & Academic Development||00:06:00|
|Alternative Career Options||00:09:00|
|Individual (Client's) Development|
|A Theory of Human Need for Occupation||00:07:00|
|Occupations for Health & Wellbeing||00:04:00|
|Coping Strategies (stress)||00:10:00|
|Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs||00:05:00|
|Thank You & Good Bye!||00:04:00|
|Mock Exam – Level 3 Diploma in Occupational Therapy||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Level 3 Diploma in Occupational Therapy||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.