Without having good observation skills, you can never become a competent caregiver. The Observation Skills for Carers Training Course is constructed to help you build effective observation skills and assist you in becoming an excellent caregiver.
The Observation Skills for Carers Training Course will teach you the most important observation skills. You will grasp the techniques of child observation and learn how to design child observation plans. From the easy to follow modules, you will understand the social policy and social work observation. Step by step, you will build the essential abilities for health observation. You will be able to secure the vital skills for clinical management.
The Observation Skills for Carers Training Course is a brilliant way to build a wide range of observational skills. Enrol in the course today and increase your employability in the relevant industry.
- Acquire the core observation skills
- Understand the fundamentals of child observation
- Learn about different observational methods and techniques
- Study the basics of social policy and social work observation
- Build the essential skills for basic health observation
- Deepen your knowledge and understanding of clinical management observation
Who is this course for?
The Observation Skills for Carers Training Course is for people interested to pursue a career as a caregiver, child care worker, nurse or other professionals of the relevant sector.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Observation Skills for Carers Training Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Registered Nurse
- Healthcare Assistant
- Clinical Support Worker
- Health and Social Care Support Worker
- Care Assistant
- Childcare worker
|Module 01: Introduction to Observation Skill|
|Introduction to Observation Skill||00:19:00|
|Module 02: Child Observation|
|Module 03: Child Observation Plan and Documentation|
|Child Observation Plan and Documentation||00:18:00|
|Module 04: Observational Methods and Studies|
|Observational Methods and Studies||00:21:00|
|Module 05: Social Policy and Social Work Observation|
|Social Policy and Social Work Observation||00:15:00|
|Module 06: Basic Health Observation|
|Basic Health Observation||00:30:00|
|Module 07: Clinical Management Observation|
|Clinical Management Observation||00:21:00|
No Reviews found for this course.