Without having good observation skills, you can never become a competent caregiver. The Observation Skills for Carers Training Course is constructed to help you build effective observation skills and assist you in becoming an excellent caregiver.
The Observation Skills for Carers Training Course will teach you the most important observation skills. You will grasp the techniques of child observation and learn how to design child observation plans. From the easy to follow modules, you will understand the social policy and social work observation. Step by step, you will build the essential abilities for health observation. You will be able to secure the vital skills for clinical management.
The Observation Skills for Carers Training Course is a brilliant way to build a wide range of observational skills. Enrol in the course today and increase your employability in the relevant industry.
- Acquire the core observation skills
- Understand the fundamentals of child observation
- Learn about different observational methods and techniques
- Study the basics of social policy and social work observation
- Build the essential skills for basic health observation
- Deepen your knowledge and understanding of clinical management observation
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Meticulously crafted engaging and informative tutorial videos and materials
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email
What Skills Will You Learn from This Course?
- Observation Skills
- Developing and implementing observation plans
Who Should Take this Online Observation Skills for Carers Course?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course is an ideal training opportunity. It will elevate your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a recognised qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This Online Observation Skills for Carers is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Online Observation Skills for Carers Certification
After completing and passing the Online Observation Skills for Carers successfully, you will be able to obtain a Recognised Certificate of Achievement. Learners can obtain the certificate in hard copy at £14.99 or PDF format at £11.99.
The Online Observation Skills for Carers course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Healthcare Assistant
- Clinical Support Worker
- Health and Social Care Support Worker
- Care Assistant
- Childcare worker
|Module 01: Introduction to Observation Skill|
|Introduction to Observation Skill||00:19:00|
|Module 02: Child Observation|
|Module 03: Child Observation Plan and Documentation|
|Child Observation Plan and Documentation||00:18:00|
|Module 04: Observational Methods and Studies|
|Observational Methods and Studies||00:21:00|
|Module 05: Social Policy and Social Work Observation|
|Social Policy and Social Work Observation||00:15:00|
|Module 06: Basic Health Observation|
|Basic Health Observation||00:30:00|
|Module 07: Clinical Management Observation|
|Clinical Management Observation||00:21:00|
|Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|