Amp up your project management skills to meet your project requirements and shape your organisation’s success.
Project managers are responsible for the successful planning and execution of projects. This Academic IELTS Test Preparation Course is designed to help you learn the proven project management skills and techniques to manage projects from beginning to end.
The course will give you clear ideas on project management basics, different project types, and the techniques applied to project activities for successful project completion. During the course, you’ll gain insights into project management steps, such as project initiation, execution, monitoring, and closing. On top of that, you’ll explore the steps involved in project team building and acquire knowledge of earned value management to measure project performance.
- Discover the crucial steps to project success
- Familiarise yourself with different types of projects
- Identify the steps involved in project initiation, execution, monitoring and closing
- Understand what makes a successful project management team
- Learn about Earned Value Management (EVM) for project performance measurement
- Determine what is a change control process in project management
Who is the Academic IELTS Test Preparation Course for?
This Academic IELTS Test Preparation Course is perfect for aspiring professionals in the relevant industry, such as people with careers in:
- Project Manager
- Project Executive
- Project Administrator
- Project Co-ordinator
- Project Lead
It will deepen their knowledge and help them establish the fundamental skills for project management.
Why Choose this Diploma in Academic IELTS Test Preparation Course ?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. However, you can also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
|Section 01: Introduction|
|Types of Questions||00:24:00|
|Section 02: How to Answer “Always In Order” Question|
|How to Answer Fill-in-the Blank Questions||00:30:00|
|Fill-in-the-Blank: Practice Set 1||00:24:00|
|Fill-in-the-Blank: Practice Set 2||00:22:00|
|How to Answer Short Answer Questions||00:24:00|
|Short Answer: Practice Set 1||00:29:00|
|Short Answer: Practice Set 2||00:24:00|
|How to Answer Yes/No/Not Given Questions||00:27:00|
|Yes/No/Not Given: Practice Set 1||00:34:00|
|Yes/No/Not Given: Practice Set 2||00:31:00|
|How to Answer Multiple Choice Questions||00:18:00|
|Multiple Choice: Practice Set 1||00:19:00|
|Multiple Choice: Practice Set 2||00:21:00|
|Section 03: How to Answer ‘’Mostly in Order’’ Questions|
|How to Answer Sentence Completion Questions||00:18:00|
|Sentence Completion: Practice Set 1||00:14:00|
|Sentence Completion: Practice Set 2||00:17:00|
|How to Answer Table Questions||00:25:00|
|Table: Practice Set 1||00:16:00|
|Table: Practice Set 2||00:30:00|
|How to Answer Diagram Questions||00:22:00|
|Diagram: Practice Set 1||00:17:00|
|Diagram: Practice Set 2||00:12:00|
|How to Answer Flowchart Questions||00:16:00|
|Flowchart: Practice Set 1||00:20:00|
|Flowchart: Practice Set 2||00:29:00|
|How to Answer Summary Questions||00:26:00|
|Summary: Practice Set 1||00:27:00|
|Summary: Practice Set 2||00:27:00|
|Section 04: How to Answer “Not in Order” Questions|
|How to Answer Matching Questions||00:21:00|
|Matching: Practice Set 1||00:17:00|
|Matching: Practice Set 2||00:24:00|
|How to Answer Paragraph Location Questions||00:18:00|
|Paragraph Location: Practice Set 1||00:29:00|
|Paragraph Location: Practice Set 2||00:21:00|
|How to Answer Headings Questions||00:23:00|
|Headings: Practice Set 1||00:22:00|
|Headings: Practice Set 2||00:18:00|
|How to Answer Pick from List Questions||00:29:00|
|Pick From List: Practice Set 1||00:16:00|
|Pick From List: Practice Set 2||00:27:00|
|Section 05: How to Answer Reading Passages from Start to Finish|
|Full Reading Test – Passage 1||00:36:00|
|Full Reading Test – Passage 2||00:36:00|
|Full Reading Test – Passage 3||00:02:00|
|Assignment – Academic IELTS Test Preparation Course||00:00:00|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|