Do you want to learn the basics of supply chain management in manufacturing and service organisations? Do you want to learn about the key characteristics of traditional supply chain strategies and criteria for their selection? If yes, then join this course.
This course is a comprehensive introduction to the exciting world of Supply Chain Management. In the Supply Chain Management course, you will ace diverse forecasting approaches. The Supply Chain Management course manages various systems that help you make enduring and valuable supplier connections. By the end of the Supply Chain Management course, you will have a better understanding of the complexities that organisations are confronting in the present worldwide networked economy.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners who would love to learn step by step Supply Chain Management & Planning.
- Professionals who would like to enhance their career opportunities by exploring various techniques to excel in any of the integrated supply chain planning departments.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 3 Diploma in Supply Chain Management will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Supply chain planner.
- Supply chain manager.
- Senior supply chain executive.
- Logistic manager.
- Procurement manager.
- Much more.
|Level 3 Diploma in Supply Chain Management|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Why Supply Chain Management||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Key Terms (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Key Terms (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Three Levels of Supply Chain Management||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Five Stages of Supply Chain Management||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – The Flows of Supply Chain Management||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Inventory Management||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Supply Chain Groups||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Tracking and Monitoring||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Supply Chain Event Management||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Level 3 Diploma in Supply Chain Management- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Level 3 Diploma in Supply Chain Management||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Supply Chain Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Supply Chain Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.