This course has been designed to provide you with the fundamental principles all successful managers use, practical insight from an experienced practitioner, tips that can be applied to any management challenge and expert advice.
This course is wisely designed for leaders who are looking forward to becoming successful. Through this course, you will learn to decide whether you as a boss want to be loved or feared. You as students will also learn about the importance of knowing your employees more carefully. You will also learn about the significance of motivation at the workplace and how will the business benefit from it. You will also be taught about the fundamental of a good leadership and how to imply these on your business.
Who is the course for?
- Leaders who are looking forward to becoming successful.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Management Training: How to Be a Better Boss course will be very beneficial and helpful especially to the following careers:
- Leadership development program manager.
- Business owners.
- Business managers.
- Team leaders.
- And much more.
|Management Training: How to Be a Better Boss|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Is it Better to be Loved or Feared||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Leadership as Service||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Leadership by Design||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Understanding Motivation||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Constructive Criticism||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – The Importance of Tone||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Trusting Your Team||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Earning the Trust of Your Team||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Building and Reinforcing Your Team||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – You are the Boss of You||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Management Training: How to Be a Better Boss- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Management Training: How to Be a Better Boss||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Management Training: How to Be a Better Boss||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.