In this course, you will learn the necessary expert skills, knowledge, and information about Word 2010. This course will help you utilize the most advanced tools and features for your documents. You will learn how to edit and develop documents like an expert. Learn to take advantage of the many customization options in the Word Options dialogue box. You will know how master documents allow you to use smaller files to create a large, complicated document.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Word 2010
- People who have an interest in the features of Word 2010
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Word 2010 Intermediate Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professions or careers from industries which are:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Word 2010 Intermediate Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with Document Information and Word Customization||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Reusable Content||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Templates||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Sections and Linked Content||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Managing Versions and Tracking Documents||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Using Cross References||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Working with Mail Merges||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Master Documents||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Working with Macros||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Working with Forms||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Word 2010 Intermediate Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Word 2010 Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Word 2010 Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.