The concept of Public relation has changed its structure after the mass use of computer and internet. Through using internet and computer, information can spread easily and quickly. Though the path has changed a lot, the proper necessity of Public Relation is still mandatory.
The Public Relations Certificate Course Level 2 deals with the different aspects of Public Relation (PR) such as strategic vs tactical PR, the procedures of designing PR strategy, developing the appropriate relationship with reporters and journalists, establishing excellent media relationships, etc. The course also focuses how to prepare a proper press release and the importance of social media in PR.
In short, the course provides the key features of Public Relationship.
- Apply the different purposes to strategic vs. tactical PR
- Design a PR strategy
- Develop strong relationships with reporters and journalists
- Take their communication skills to a higher level
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Public Relations Certificate Course Level 2 is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Public Relations Certificate Course Level 2 is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Course Overview (Public Relations Certificate Course Level 2)||00:15:00|
|Building Your PR Plan||00:30:00|
|Establishing Media Guidelines||00:30:00|
|Managing the Media||00:30:00|
|The Press Release||00:30:00|
|PR and the Crisis||00:30:00|
|Social Media and Public Relations||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Public Relations Certificate Course Level 2||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Public Relations Certificate Course Level 2||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.