If you want to start up your own business but don’t know where to begin, this A step by step Guide to Startup own Business course will guide you every step of the way to launch your business from scratch.
The A step by step Guide to Startup own Business course covers a wide range of topics required for successful business creation. You will start the course by learning how to create a winning business model for your startup. Next, we will take you through generating remarkable business ideas and identifying the key strategies for successful brand building. In addition, you will learn how to generate traffic on your website to boost sales and explore practical ways to promote your business online.
- Learn the steps to create a successful business model
- Be able to generate excellent business ideas
- Understand how to create a successful brand
- Learn the strategies to maximize sales
- Be able to sell educational products
- Explore the best ways to promote business through social media
Who Is This Course For?
Professionals interested in learning the tips and techniques for a successful startup business can take this A step by step Guide to Startup own Business course
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- The PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
A step by step Guide to Startup own Business course is a valuable qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry, such as:
- Social Media Manager
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
|Section-1: Adonis Business Model – The Model of Successful Businesses|
|Stop The Excuses and Start Your Own Business||00:12:00|
|Why You Should Start Your Own Business||00:05:00|
|What Is Required to Start Your Own Business||00:10:00|
|Explanation of The Adonis Business Model||00:08:00|
|Decisions That You Should Take Today||00:03:00|
|The Market Pyramid and How It Affects Your Sales||00:12:00|
|Massive Vital Actions for Accelerate Business Growth||00:09:00|
|Section-2: Creation of A Business Idea|
|How to Create a Successful Business Idea||00:09:00|
|Creation of a Successful Action Plan||00:06:00|
|How to Create Products/Services That People Would Like to Buy||00:02:00|
|Creation of Sustainable Competitive Advantages||00:10:00|
|The TAPA Method – The Best Way to Present Your Products and Services.||00:16:00|
|Section-3: Building A Successful Brand|
|How to Create a Successful Brand||00:18:00|
|Section-4: Active Sales|
|The 4 C’s That Will Increase Your Sales||00:13:00|
|Organizing Your Meetings||00:11:00|
|How to Set Up Appointments with Potential Customers||00:19:00|
|The 8 Steps of The Sale Process That Will Maximize Your Success.||00:17:00|
|How to Do Educational-Sales||00:12:00|
|Section-5: Passive Sales|
|How to Sell Through the Internet||00:09:00|
|How to Generate Traffic to Your Website for Maximum Online Sales||00:02:00|
|Promoting Your Business Through Social Media||00:08:00|
|The Right Structure for Your Website for Online Sales.||00:09:00|
|Section-6: Create A Business and Action Plan|
|Create a Business and Action Plan||00:04:00|
No Reviews found for this course.