Discover the many tried-and-true practices to help children and adults deal with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) with the ADHD Awareness course. This course will teach you about the consequences of ADHD on children and their families.
In this comprehensive ADHD Awareness course, you will have a solid grasp of ADHD, including its symptoms and treatments. You will learn the many ways to help young adults cope with ADHD and identify how ADHD affects families. In addition, you will explore how ADHD affects attention and self-control and discover the many approaches to help someone with ADHD focus. You will also learn how to accommodate ADHD in school and explore how to provide the best learning environment for children with ADHD.
- Deepen your understanding of ADHD awareness
- Identify the effects of ADHD in children and adults
- Learn how to recognize ADHD symptoms in a schooling environment
- Strengthen your knowledge of the cognitive approaches in ADHD
- Know how to support parents in their efforts to help their ADHD-affected child
Who is this course for
Anyone interested in learning the symptoms and coping strategies of ADHD is welcomed in this ADHD Awareness course. Teachers and parents facing difficulties in managing children with ADHD will find this course to be highly beneficial. Moreover, the skills gained from this training will provide excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The valuable ADHD Awareness Course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- SEN or SENCO teacher
- Social care worker
- Job Centre advisor
- Child psychiatrist or therapist
|Module 01: Introduction to ADHD||00:14:00|
|Module 02: ADHD in Young and Adults||00:20:00|
|Module 03: ADHD in Family Settings||00:13:00|
|Module 04: ADHD in Educational Settings and Parent Training||00:20:00|
|Module 05: ADHD and Attention Difficulties||00:16:00|
|Module 06: Cognitive Approaches in ADHD||00:17:00|
|Module 07: The Organisation of Care for ADHD||00:22:00|
No Reviews found for this course.