To lead a healthy lifestyle, people need a balanced diet that provides good nutrition. A combination of these two plus physical fitness activities will help everyone in leading a healthy lifestyle. Since a lot of people are now concerned with their health, there are also a lot of opportunities in health-related professions. To be able to grab this opportunity, you need to have the right knowledge and skills in diet, fitness, and nutrition. You don’t have to worry since all of the lessons on these will be shared in this advanced course in diet, fitness, and nutrition. Once you register in this online course, you will be able to start your journey to help yourself or your clients stay healthy and fit.
Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and other busy people who are into health, diet, and nutrition.
- Busy health aficionados who want to keep track of their diet and their bodies healthy.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diet, Nutrition & Fitness Course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health and sport-related careers like:
- Clinical Dietetic
- Fitness Instructor
- Food and Nutrition Specialist
- Personal Trainer
- Public Health Nutrition Expert
- Related Health Professional
- Sports Administrator
- Sports Businessmen
- Wellness Coach.
|Diet and Nutrition|
|Low Carb (No Carb) Diets||01:00:00|
|Women’s Health Look Good Naked Diet||00:30:00|
|Prevention System’s Flat Belly Diet||00:30:00|
|Weight Watchers International’s Pro Points||01:00:00|
|Mike Geary’s Truth about Abs Diet||00:30:00|
|Diet Supplements and Weight Loss||00:30:00|
|Diets that Provide Food Supplements||00:30:00|
|Importance of Diet and Nutrition||00:15:00|
|Today’s Concerns about Wellness and Fitness||01:00:00|
|The Blissful Union of Wellness and Fitness||00:30:00|
|The Interchangeability of Wellness, Fitness and Health||00:30:00|
|The Quality of Life: Is Health Important?||00:30:00|
|What Makes Us Well?||00:30:00|
|Information on Wellness||00:30:00|
|How Do We Evaluate Wellness?||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Wellness Needs?||00:30:00|
|Wellness of the Body||00:30:00|
|Wellness of the Spirit||00:30:00|
|Wellness of the Mind||00:30:00|
|Benefits of Meditation for the Wellness of Ourselves||00:30:00|
|Do We Need Meditation?||00:30:00|
|Are You Well?||00:30:00|
|Information on Fitness||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Fitness Needs?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Fit||00:30:00|
|Metabolism: What Is It?||00:30:00|
|Metabolism for the Fit Individual||00:30:00|
|Metabolism: Can We Control It?||00:30:00|
|Obesity in Adolescents||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Body||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Spirit||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Mind||00:30:00|
|Are You Fit?||00:30:00|
|Where You Live Affects Your Fitness||00:30:00|
|Fitness Centers: An Investigation||00:30:00|
|Does Your Income Affect Your Health?||00:30:00|
|What Role Does Our Intelligence Play in Our Health?||00:30:00|
|What Role Does Nutrition Play in Our Health?||00:30:00|
|Is There Health Without Water?||00:30:00|
|Vitamins: To Be or Not To Be?||00:30:00|
|How the Brain Affects Our Health||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Nutritional Needs?||00:30:00|
|Exercise and Play: What Do We Learn?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Walking||00:30:00|
|The Mind, Body and Soul Interconnectivity||00:30:00|
|Chiropractic Care: A Benefit to the Well Individual?||00:30:00|
|Acupuncture: A Benefit to the Well Individual?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Well||00:30:00|
|Where You Live Affects Your Wellness||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Fit||00:30:00|
|Music: Our Connection to the Higher Conscious||00:30:00|
|The Yin and Yang of the Healthy Individual||00:30:00|
|Right Hand vs. Left Hand: Who’s Healthier?||00:30:00|
|Is Your Mind Playing Tricks?||00:30:00|
|Becoming a Personal Trainer|
|Physiology and Kinesiology||00:30:00|
|Muscle Exercise Cross Reference||00:15:00|
|Personal Training Tips||00:15:00|
|Personal Trainer Mistakes & Solutions||00:30:00|
|Additional Supporting Material|
|Diet and Nutrition||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Advanced Diet, Nutrition & Fitness Course||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diet, Fitness and Nutrition Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diet, Fitness and Nutrition Course||00:30:00|