A fit body is a home to a healthy and happy mind. For the sake of your happiness and wellbeing, you must learn how to keep your body in its best shape. The Advanced Diet, Nutrition & Fitness Course is here to show you how. It will help you expand your knowledge of diet, nutrition, wellness, and fitness within one place.
From this comprehensive Advanced Diet, Nutrition & Fitness Course, you will learn valuable information on diet and nutrition. This course will introduce you to the core principles of fitness and wellness. Here, you will learn about fitness and wellness terminologies along with other valuable facts about them. The highly informative course will educate you on physiology and kinesiology. You will be able to understand the process of stretching, Aerobics, Yoga, and Meditation. This comprehensive course will also train you on how to deal with exercise injuries.
This Advanced Diet, Nutrition & Fitness Course is the ultimate package to take your competence in this area to the next level. It will not only benefit your own fitness but also help you pursue a promising career in the relevant sectors. Join now!
- Enrich your understanding of diet and nutrition
- Familiarise yourself with wellness and fitness terminologies
- Grasp a wide range of fitness and wellness strategies
- Understand the basic concept of physiology and kinesiology
- Learn the techniques of Aerobics, stretching and yoga
- Know the key steps of fitness testing
- Develop the skills and knowledge to deal with exercise injuries
Who is the Course for?
- Trainers, professionals and other busy people who are into health, diet, and nutrition.
- Busy health aficionados who want to keep track of their diet and their bodies healthy.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format for £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diet, Nutrition & Fitness Course will be beneficial, especially to health and sport-related careers like:
- Clinical Dietetic
- Fitness Instructor
- Food and Nutrition Specialist
- Personal Trainer
- Public Health Nutrition Expert
- Related Health Professional
- Sports Administrator
- Sports Businessmen
- Wellness Coach
|Diet and Nutrition|
|Low Carb (No Carb) Diets||01:00:00|
|Women’s Health Look Good Naked Diet||00:30:00|
|Prevention System’s Flat Belly Diet||00:30:00|
|Weight Watchers International’s Pro Points||01:00:00|
|Mike Geary’s Truth about Abs Diet||00:30:00|
|Diet Supplements and Weight Loss||00:30:00|
|Diets that Provide Food Supplements||00:30:00|
|Importance of Diet and Nutrition||00:15:00|
|Today’s Concerns about Wellness and Fitness||01:00:00|
|The Blissful Union of Wellness and Fitness||00:30:00|
|The Interchangeability of Wellness, Fitness and Health||00:30:00|
|The Quality of Life: Is Health Important?||00:30:00|
|What Makes Us Well?||00:30:00|
|Information on Wellness||00:30:00|
|How Do We Evaluate Wellness?||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Wellness Needs?||00:30:00|
|Wellness of the Body||00:30:00|
|Wellness of the Spirit||00:30:00|
|Wellness of the Mind||00:30:00|
|Benefits of Meditation for the Wellness of Ourselves||00:30:00|
|Do We Need Meditation?||00:30:00|
|Are You Well?||00:30:00|
|Information on Fitness||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Fitness Needs?||00:30:00|
|Metabolism: What Is It?||00:30:00|
|Metabolism for the Fit Individual||00:30:00|
|Metabolism: Can We Control It?||00:30:00|
|Obesity in Adolescents||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Body||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Spirit||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Mind||00:30:00|
|Are You Fit?||00:30:00|
|Where You Live Affects Your Fitness||00:30:00|
|Fitness Centers: An Investigation||00:30:00|
|Does Your Income Affect Your Health?||00:30:00|
|What Role Does Our Intelligence Play in Our Health?||00:30:00|
|What Role Does Nutrition Play in Our Health?||00:30:00|
|Is There Health Without Water?||00:30:00|
|Vitamins: To Be or Not To Be?||00:30:00|
|How the Brain Affects Our Health||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Nutritional Needs?||00:30:00|
|Exercise and Play: What Do We Learn?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Walking||00:30:00|
|The Mind, Body and Soul Interconnectivity||00:30:00|
|Chiropractic Care: A Benefit to the Well Individual?||00:30:00|
|Acupuncture: A Benefit to the Well Individual?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Well||00:30:00|
|Where You Live Affects Your Wellness||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Fit||00:30:00|
|Music: Our Connection to the Higher Conscious||00:30:00|
|The Yin and Yang of the Healthy Individual||00:30:00|
|Right Hand vs. Left Hand: Who’s Healthier?||00:30:00|
|Is Your Mind Playing Tricks?||00:30:00|
|Becoming a Personal Trainer|
|Physiology and Kinesiology||00:30:00|
|Muscle Exercise Cross Reference||00:15:00|
|Personal Training Tips||00:15:00|
|Personal Trainer Mistakes & Solutions||00:30:00|
|Additional Supporting Material|
|Diet and Nutrition||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diet, Fitness and Nutrition Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diet, Fitness and Nutrition Course||00:30:00|