Child Psychology is part of the study in psychology that focuses on children’s development and behaviour. Each phase of a child’s growth and development is critical to understand. Providing the necessities for a child such as food, shelter, and clothes is the easiest part of child development. However, these are not the only things you should consider. Child psychology is a significant aspect of their development. The lessons in this course are designed to train you to ensure that you will learn the important matters about child psychology. This course will provide you the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Child Psychology.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are working in an environment with kids
- Anyone who loves to become a child nurturer and cares for children’s development
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Child Psychology will be useful and would be beneficial for children-related kind of occupations and careers like:
- Child Care Specialists
- Child and Family Social Worker
- Child Psychologist
- Early Educators
- Paediatric Nurse
- Pediatric Physical Therapist.
|What is Child Psychology?||00:15:00|
|Defining Children and Childhood||00:15:00|
|Child Development Theories||01:00:00|
|Social and Emotional Development||00:15:00|
|Language Development & Communication||00:30:00|
|Self Esteem & Confidence||00:15:00|
|Gender Roles and Gender Differences||00:30:00|
|High Intelligence & School Psychology||00:15:00|
|Phases of Grief||00:30:00|
|Nutrition and Child Development||00:30:00|
|Developing into Adulthood||00:30:00|
|The Basics On Nurturing Your Child||00:30:00|
|Build Your Child’s Self Esteem||00:30:00|
|Catch The Good And Not Always The Bad||00:30:00|
|Demonstrate The Love Is Unconditional||00:30:00|
|Make Rules And Be Consistent||01:00:00|
|Make Special Time For Your Child||00:30:00|
|Always Set An Example||00:30:00|
|Don’t Dominate A Conversation||00:30:00|
|Learn To Be A Good Communicator||01:00:00|
|An Unnourished Child has A Long Road Ahead||00:30:00|
|Asperger's in Children|
|For a parent who suspects their child may have Asperger’s syndrome, what are the common symptoms to look out for?||00:30:00|
|My 6 year old boy becomes very angry a lot of the time, what can I do to help him deal with his frustrations better?||00:30:00|
|Why do Asperger’s children behave in an obsessive manner?||00:30:00|
|I’m worried about how my child will cope as he reaches his adolescence. What advice can you give?||00:30:00|
|I don’t want my child to be on medication for the rest of his life. Are there any non-drug treatments available?||01:00:00|
|My 7 year old daughter has been diagnosed with Asperger’s and it’s a constant struggle to get her to pay attention or even look at me! She seems in a world of her own sometimes. Any suggestions?||00:30:00|
|Is it always necessary for an Asperger’s child to go to a specialist school?||01:00:00|
|My son doesn’t make friends easily because of his Asperger’s. I’m worried he’ll be bullied when he starts school. What should I do?||01:00:00|
|It can be exhausting coping with my 9 year old. I often feel like a failure because I struggle to cope sometimes. Is that normal?||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Child Psychology||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Child Psychology||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.