Are you part of the customer-related services and management in your organization? Learning about customer service will enable your skills improvments in customer service, retention, problem-solving, and management and so this course will surely help you in your career’s success in the relevant field.
Customer service is the key to success in any business. It is widely acknowledged that customer service can make or break the success of a business. If you need to improve your customer service skills, then this course will help you with that significantly. You will know how your attitude affects customer services and learn to identify your customer’s needs through this. Also, learn how to deal with difficult customers and also connect with your customers online. In this course, you will learn all the necessary customer service skills and knowledge you require to excel in your ability in the field.
Who is the course for?
- Customer support or after-sales expert who want to upgrade their skills in customer service.
- People who have an interest in knowing how customer services work.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Customer Service Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- After-sales Service Provider
- Customer Service Associate
- Development Manager
- Hotel Supervisor
- Sales Associate
- Technical Support Specialist.
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Who We Are and What We Do||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Establishing Your Attitude||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Generating Return Business||01:00:00|
|Module Six – In-Person Customer Service||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Giving Customer Service over the Phone||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Providing Electronic Customer Service||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Recovering Difficult Customers||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Understanding When to Escalate||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Ten Things You Can Do to WOW Customers Every Time||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Customer Relationship Management|
|Customer Relationship Management||00:10:00|
|What CRM Is and Who It Serves||00:15:00|
|Checklist for Success||00:15:00|
|Requirement Driven Product Selection||00:15:00|
|Considerations in Tool Selection||00:15:00|
|Strategies for Customer Retention||00:15:00|
|Building the Future||00:15:00|
|Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider||00:15:00|
|Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program||00:15:00|
|The Development Team||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading: Advanced Diploma in Customer Service||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Customer Service||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Customer Service||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.