Gardening gives you the satisfaction of seeing your hard work come to life. It can be a great hobby and, in the meantime, serve as an excellent career option for plant lovers. The Advanced Diploma in Gardening course will teach you how to turn your passion into your career.
The Advanced Diploma in Gardening course will provide you with a great deal of knowledge and understanding of gardening. In this course, you will get familiarised with the essential tools for gardening. The highly informative modules will educate you on organic fertilisers and natural pest control. In addition, you will learn the process of organic container gardening and organic hydroponic gardening. This comprehensive course will show you all the steps of growing vegetables, from preparing the soil to harvesting. You will also become competent in preventing plant diseases and protecting them from the attack of insects.
This Advanced Diploma in Gardening course is designed to show you the ins and outs of gardening. Within no time, you will acquire the key skills to create mesmerising gardens. Enrol now!
- Familiarise yourself with the fundamentals of gardening
- Learn about the essential gardening tools
- Enrich your knowledge of organic fertiliser and pest control
- Build your expertise in organic container gardening and organic hydroponic gardening
- Understand how to prepare your garden for planting vegetables
- Develop the skills for protecting your vegetables from insects and diseases
- Grasp the essentials of pruning, spraying and harvesting
Who is this Course for?
- This Advanced Diploma in Gardening course would be ideal for amateurs and professional gardeners.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Gardening course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Professional Gardener
- Garden Centre Assistant
- Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Officer
- Farm Assistant
|Module 01: Gardening Basics|
|Organic Gardening Basics||00:30:00|
|Having a Plan||00:30:00|
|Having the Right Tools||01:00:00|
|Making your Own Mulch||01:00:00|
|Natural Pest Control||00:30:00|
|What to Avoid||01:00:00|
|Benefits of Organic Gardening||01:00:00|
|Module 02: Organic Gardening|
|Why Garden Organically?||01:00:00|
|Planning Your Organic Vegetable Garden||00:30:00|
|Growing Your Organic Vegetable Garden||00:30:00|
|Why Grow an Organic Herb Garden?||00:30:00|
|Growing an Organic Herb Garden||00:30:00|
|You Have Organically Grown Herbs, Now What?||01:00:00|
|Organic Garden Fertilizers||00:30:00|
|Organic Gardening Compost||00:30:00|
|Why Use Organic Pest Control?||01:00:00|
|How to Control Garden Pests Organically||00:30:00|
|How to Bring Your Organic Plants Indoors; for Easy Year Round Growth||00:30:00|
|Organic Container Gardening||01:00:00|
|Organic Hydroponic Gardening||00:30:00|
|Module 03: Vegetable Gardening|
|WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE GARDENING?||00:30:00|
|REQUISITES OF THE HOME VEGETABLE GARDEN||01:00:00|
|THE PLANTATION PLAN||01:00:00|
|VEGETABLE GARDEN RECORD||01:00:00|
|IMPLEMENTS AND THEIR USES||01:00:00|
|MANURES, FERTILIZERS AND MULCHING||02:00:00|
|THE SOIL AND ITS PREPARATION||01:00:00|
|STARTING WITH THE PLANTS||02:00:00|
|SOWING AND PLANTING||01:00:00|
|THE CULTIVATION OF VEGETABLES||01:00:00|
|THE VEGETABLES AND THEIR SPECIAL NEEDS||02:00:00|
|BEST VARIETIES OF THE GARDEN VEGETABLES||02:00:00|
|INSECTS AND DISEASES AND THE METHODS OF FIGHTING THEM||02:00:00|
|HARVESTING AND STORING||02:00:00|
|THE VARIETIES OF POME AND STONE FRUITS||02:00:00|
|PLANTING: CULTIVATION: FILLER CROPS||01:00:00|
|PRUNING, SPRAYING, HARVESTING||01:00:00|
|BERRIES AND SMALL FRUITS||02:00:00|
|A CALENDAR OF OPERATIONS||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Gardening||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Gardening||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.