Self or personal development is the process where you help yourself or others set goals and reach full potential. It is important to have self-awareness and personal development since this will help you excel in your career and life in general. To learn about personal growth, this advanced diploma in personal development is designed to help you know basics about the development of self. You will learn about goal setting and the strategies in self-development. If you want to take a course that will help grow your success and drive your personal growth, then this course is meant for you.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people build their personal goals
- People who have an interest in the personal development concepts
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Personal Development course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellors
- Life Coach
|Module 1: Personal Development Basics|
|Improve Social Skills||00:30:00|
|Be A Leader||00:30:00|
|Shape Your Destiny||00:15:00|
|Module 2: Development of Self|
|Tony Robbins-Learn How to Achieve Bigger Things||00:30:00|
|Steve Pavlina-Quit Griping||00:30:00|
|Brian Tracy-Eat A Toad||00:30:00|
|Why Network Marketing Is Good||01:00:00|
|Deepak Chopra- Synchrodestiny||00:30:00|
|Jim Rohn-Work More Efficiently||01:00:00|
|Dani Johnson-Facing Fear||01:00:00|
|Bob Proctor–No Limits||00:30:00|
|Abraham Maslow-Theory of Personality||01:00:00|
|Module 3: Goal Setting|
|Understanding Goal Setting Theory||00:30:00|
|Motivation and Goal Setting||00:30:00|
|Importance of Goal Setting||00:30:00|
|Setting Goals and Objectives||00:30:00|
|Goal Setting Techniques||01:00:00|
|Goal Setting Strategy||01:00:00|
|Tips on Goal Setting||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Advanced Diploma in Personal Development||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Personal Development||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Personal Development||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.