Presentation skills are required for professionals, especially communication-related professionals. This skill is developed through education and experience. However, if you are someone who does not feel confident in your presentation skills yet, then you might want to consider practicing it through this course. Become more confident and at ease in presenting that it will feel like you are a natural presenter.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are having hard time to express themselves in public
- People who have an interest in Public Speaking
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Presentation Skills is a useful qualification to possess to people who are having a hard time speaking in public or giving public speeches. This could help especially in careers such as:
- Communication Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Promotions Staff
- Sales Agent
|Identifying your purpose||00:15:00|
|Preparing your speech||00:30:00|
|Preparing your visual aids||01:00:00|
|Creating a mock presentation||00:30:00|
|Eliminate stage fright and build your self confidence||01:00:00|
|Incorporating your personality into your presentation||01:00:00|
|Extra stuff you need to help you convey a high-impact message||01:00:00|
|Surveying the audience||00:30:00|
|The all important Q&A session||00:30:00|
|Getting your audience engaged||01:00:00|
|Items of preparation prior to your presentation||01:00:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Creating the Program||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Choosing Your Delivery Methods||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Verbal Communication Skills||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Non-Verbal Communication Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Overcoming Nervousness||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Creating Fantastic Flip Charts||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Creating Compelling PowerPoint Presentations||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Wow ‘Em with the Whiteboard||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Vibrant Videos and Amazing Audio||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Pumping it Up a Notch||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Management – Presentation Skills Training- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Advanced Diploma in Presentation Skills||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Advanced Diploma in Presentation Skills||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.