Renewable energy is the energy collected from different renewable sources such as sunlight, the wind, rain, tides, waves, and geothermal heat. Renewable energy is considered as naturally replenished which means that it is environmentally friendly. This could also help in conserving energy for the future. If you are someone who is passionate about the environment, then you might want to consider learning about renewable energy. You will learn through this course all about renewable energy to help people lower energy cost and in the long run, make the world an environmentally friendly place.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in Renewal Energy
- Beginners who have an interest in learning Renewal Energy
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Renewable Energy will be very beneficial and helpful to individuals who are interested in renewable energy. This could also be helpful in careers like:
- Electronic Engineer
- Project Manager
- Safety Trainer.
|What is Renewable Energy?||00:30:00|
|Types of Renewable Energy||00:15:00|
|The Possibilities of Renewable Energy||01:00:00|
|Lowering Energy Cost|
|Determining The Current Costs||00:15:00|
|Cost over Savings Analysis||01:00:00|
|Getting Started By Finding Your Biggest Needs||01:00:00|
|Start Small For Big Savings||01:00:00|
|You’re Window Savings||02:00:00|
|The Fireplace Advantage||01:00:00|
|Energy Saving Habits to Develop||02:00:00|
|Energy Star: Understanding What It is||02:00:00|
|Outside the Home: Landscaping For Energy Benefits||01:00:00|
|Alternative Sources of Fuel||01:00:00|
|The Energy Efficient New Home||00:30:00|
|Being Environmentally Friendly|
|Energy at Home||01:00:00|
|Reduce the Use of Paper Products||01:00:00|
|Lawn Care & Organic Gardening||01:00:00|
|Additional Tips for a Greener You!||01:00:00|
|Renewable Energy Applications|
|Renewable Energy Is Key to Fighting Climate Change||01:00:00|
|How to Choose Your Renewable Energy Sources||01:00:00|
|The Advantages and Disadvantages of Renewable Energy||01:00:00|
|Passive Solar Heating||01:00:00|
|Solar Water Heaters||00:30:00|
|Solar Photovoltaic Technology Basics||00:30:00|
|Other Energy Saving Technologies||00:15:00|
|Underground Thermal Energy Storage (UTES)||00:15:00|
|Combined Heat and Power||00:15:00|
|Trigeneration / CCHP||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading: Advanced Diploma in Renewable Energy||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Renewable Energy||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Renewable Energy||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.