Hospitality Management is a type of service tasked to help clients by serving and provide their needs whether it’s in a restaurant, hotels, or in any venue. Managing a restaurant needs to have a hospitality management since it involves serving people the food they need and want. This two-in-one course is designed for you to learn about restaurant and hospitality management. If you want to become part of food service industry and learn hospitality management, then this course will be perfect for you.
Who is the course for?
- Any professional who works in the hotel or part of a hotel’s management
- People who have an interest in hospitality and management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Restaurant and Hospitality Management is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Accommodation Officer
- Customer Service Manager
- Food and Restaurant Manager
- Hotel Manager
|Starting a Restaurant|
|Are you ready for the challenge?||00:15:00|
|How to decide on a concept||00:30:00|
|Designing your restaurant||00:15:00|
|Friends and family||00:15:00|
|Writing a Business Plan||00:30:00|
|Restaurant Organizations that you need to check out.||00:15:00|
|What are the best Catering Industry Trade Shows?||00:15:00|
|Managing a Restaurant|
|Managing Your Money||00:15:00|
|Managing Your Food and Supplies||00:30:00|
|Managing Everything Else||00:30:00|
|Starting Food Catering|
|Where You Work||00:15:00|
|Health and safety||00:15:00|
|Staff, Suppliers and Transport||00:00:00|
|Rules about Menus||00:15:00|
|Paperwork and Finances||00:15:00|
|Food Business Basics||00:30:00|
|Put Together Your Business Concept||00:30:00|
|Identify your Target Market||00:30:00|
|Identify Your Competition||00:30:00|
|Write A Mission Statement||00:30:00|
|Equipment And Supplies||00:30:00|
|Marketing And Quality Control||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Hospitality||00:15:00|
|Characteristics of the Hospitality Industry||00:15:00|
|Relationship Between the Hospitality Industry and Tourism||00:15:00|
|Types of Accommodation||00:15:00|
|Types of Room||00:30:00|
|Types of Hotel Guests||00:15:00|
|Introduction to Hospitality Management||00:30:00|
|Influences Which Affect the Industry||00:15:00|
|The Development of the Hospitality Industry||00:30:00|
|Successful Quality Management||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading : Advanced Diploma in Restaurant and Hospitality Management||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Restaurant and Hospitality Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Restaurant and Hospitality Management||00:30:00|