There are two things people are never bored of; they are – food and travelling. That is why the restaurant and hospitality industry is one of the most promising industries. It offers a wide range of job opportunities and the chance to climb the career ladder fast. The Advanced Diploma in Restaurant and Hospitality Management Course will help you establish a brilliant career in this industry.
This comprehensive Advanced Diploma in Restaurant and Hospitality Management course will introduce you to the ins and outs of the food business. You will acquire a great deal of knowledge on catering business and restaurant business. The highly informative models will enrich your knowledge of the hospitality industry. Through the step-by-step learning process, you will pick up the skills for managing food services, accommodations, quality management and more.
Upon successful compilation of this Advanced Diploma in Restaurant and Hospitality Management course, you will receive a valuable certificate. This certificate will elevate your resume and help you build a promising career in this ever-growing industry. So, don’t waste any time, enrol now!
- Familiarise yourself with the basic steps of opening a restaurant
- Develop the knowledge and expertise to manage a restaurant
- Know the techniques of managing food and the suppliers
- Learn about the rules and regulations regarding the catering business
- Understand the strategies of starting and running a food business successfully
- Get introduced to the characteristics of the hospitality industry
- Build the competence to manage food services, accommodation, hotel guests etc
Who is the Advanced Diploma in Restaurant and Hospitality Management Course for?
This course is designed for anyone interested in pursuing a career in the restaurant and hospitality industry. It will help them enrich their knowledge and gain the basic skills to start their journey in this industry.
Why Choose this Advanced Diploma in Restaurant and Hospitality Management Course?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
The Advanced Diploma in Restaurant and Hospitality Management course is a useful qualification to possess, especially to people with careers in:
- Accommodation Officer
- Restaurant Owner
- Restaurant Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Hotel Receptionist
|Starting a Restaurant|
|Are you ready for the challenge?||00:15:00|
|How to decide on a concept||00:30:00|
|Designing your restaurant||00:15:00|
|Friends and family||00:15:00|
|Writing a Business Plan||00:30:00|
|Restaurant Organizations that you need to check out.||00:15:00|
|What are the best Catering Industry Trade Shows?||00:15:00|
|Managing a Restaurant|
|Managing Your Money||00:15:00|
|Managing Your Food and Supplies||00:30:00|
|Managing Everything Else||00:30:00|
|Starting Food Catering|
|Where You Work||00:15:00|
|Health and safety||00:15:00|
|Staff, Suppliers and Transport||00:00:00|
|Rules about Menus||00:15:00|
|Paperwork and Finances||00:15:00|
|Food Business Basics||00:30:00|
|Put Together Your Business Concept||00:30:00|
|Identify your Target Market||00:30:00|
|Identify Your Competition||00:30:00|
|Write A Mission Statement||00:30:00|
|Equipment And Supplies||00:30:00|
|Marketing And Quality Control||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Hospitality||00:15:00|
|Characteristics of the Hospitality Industry||00:15:00|
|Relationship Between the Hospitality Industry and Tourism||00:15:00|
|Types of Accommodation||00:15:00|
|Types of Room||00:30:00|
|Types of Hotel Guests||00:15:00|
|Introduction to Hospitality Management||00:30:00|
|Influences Which Affect the Industry||00:15:00|
|The Development of the Hospitality Industry||00:30:00|
|Successful Quality Management||00:30:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Restaurant and Hospitality Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Restaurant and Hospitality Management||00:30:00|