Are you part of the sales industry and want to become an expert in this field? Whether you are struggling with sales management in your business or you just want to increase your sales, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about sales management through this course.
Sales Management is important for businesses since sales are the basis for measuring the success of any profit-oriented organisations. You can learn through this course how to be an effective and successful sales expert. Learning the language of sales is the first step to make an effective sales pitch. You will learn to handle any sales objections that may come in your way. Through this course, you will learn to seal a deal and follow up on your sales projects. More importantly, you will learn how to set sales goals, manage sales data and use a prospect board to improve the sales of your business.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals of the sales industry who wants to learn and become an expert in sales management and be able to maintain or increase the sales of the business.
- People who have an interest in learning about sales management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Sales Management Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Development Specialist
- Marketing and Promotions Officer
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Understanding the Talk||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Getting Prepared to Make the Call||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Creative Openings||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Making Your Pitch||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Handling Objections||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Sealing the Deal||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Following Up||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Setting Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Managing Your Data||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Using a Prospect Board||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Introduction To Salesmanship||01:00:00|
|How the Low Pressure Salesman Uses His Product Knowledge to Build Dynamic Demonstrations||00:30:00|
|How to Use Enthusiasm in Low Pressure Selling||02:00:00|
|Building Customer Confidence Through Low Pressure||00:30:00|
|Timing the Low Pressure Sale||02:00:00|
|Developing the Low Pressure Sales Personality||00:30:00|
|How to Organize Yourself for Low Pressure Selling||02:00:00|
|Objection Handling Techniques||01:00:00|
|Highlight Closers in Low Pressure Selling||00:30:00|
|How You Can “Tell It Faster-Sell It Faster” Through Low Pressure||00:30:00|
|The Importance Of Self Esteem||00:30:00|
|Oral Communication Strategies||00:30:00|
|Written Communication Techniques||00:30:00|
|The Importance Of Body Language||00:30:00|
|Public Speaking Tips||00:30:00|
|How Bad Communication Damages Your Business||00:30:00|
|Fundamental Sales Techniques||01:00:00|
|Extensive Sales Techniques||01:30:00|
|Sales and Marketing|
|Conducting Market Research||00:15:00|
|Strategies for Success||00:15:00|
|Developing a Marketing Plan||00:30:00|
|Saying No to New Business||00:30:00|
|The Sales Cycle||00:30:00|
|Setting Goals with SPIRIT!||00:15:00|
|The Path to Efficiency||00:15:00|
|Advanced Diploma in Sales Management- Activities||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Sales Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Sales Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.