Time Management is simply defined as the way you choose to spend your time. It is up to you and your skills in managing your time. In everything you do, you need time to execute it, so you have to make most out of your time especially when you’re a busy person. This course will help you set your goal setting strategies. Learning how to get more done in less time will not only help your work productivity but will give you extra time for yourself and your family.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who need to learn about time management and prioritization
- People who want to change or improve their time management skills
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Time Management course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any busy professionals such as:
- Team Leader
- Top Executive.
|Module 1: Time Management Essentials|
|The Basics On Goal Setting||00:30:00|
|You have To Believe In Your Goal||00:30:00|
|Your Goals Have To Match Your Values||01:00:00|
|Your Goals Have To Fit Your Timeline||00:15:00|
|Your Goals Must Be Attainable||01:00:00|
|Write Out Your Goals For Time Management||01:00:00|
|Check Your Progress Regularly||00:15:00|
|PC Tools For Goal Setting||01:00:00|
|When Your Goals Fail||00:15:00|
|The Benefits Of Goal Setting For Time Management||01:00:00|
|Module 2: Priority Management|
|Where Do You Spend Your Time||01:00:00|
|Tips From The Gurus||01:00:00|
|Module 3: For Entrepreneurs|
|What Is Time Management?||01:00:00|
|Why Do I Need to Manage My Time Effectively Anyway?||00:30:00|
|What Happens When We Don’t Manage Our Time Effectively?||00:30:00|
|How Do I Get Started With Good Time Management?||01:00:00|
|Refining the Process of Time Management||01:00:00|
|Can Time Management Become An Obsession?||00:30:00|
|So How Do I Stop Obsessing And Get Back On Track?||01:00:00|
|Keeping It Real – Setting Realistic Goals With Your Time Management||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Advanced Diploma in Time Management||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Diploma in Time Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Diploma in Time Management||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.