Develop a clear understanding of Anti-money Laundering (AML), KYC or know your customer, UK tax accounting and more within one place with the comprehensive Anti-money Laundering Specialist Training (4 in 1 Bundle Course). This course will allow you to enrich your skills and elevate your resume.
This Anti-money Laundering Specialist Training (4 in 1 Bundle Course) includes
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training
- KYC, AML, and Data Privacy Regulations Course
- UK Tax Accounting
- Financial Investigator & Consultant Training Course
From the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training course, you will receive a clear understanding of the fundamentals of anti-money laundering. Then the KYC, AML, and Data Privacy Regulations Course will help you establish a solid understanding of KYC, data privacy and more.
Next, through the Financial Investigator & Consultant Training Course, you will get introduced to the characteristics of financial investigation. Finally, from the UK Tax Accounting course, you will be able to acquire the skills and knowledge required for tax accounting. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of achievement. This certificate will add significant value to your resume and help you build a promising career. Join now!
- Enrich your understanding of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Develop the skills to identify suspicious conduct and transactions
- Understand the principles of KYC
- Gain an in-depth understanding of customer due diligence
- Learn the core principles of financial investigation
- Familiarise yourself with the characteristics of financial investigation
- Get introduced to the UK tax system
- Learn how to submit a self-assessment tax return
Who is the Course for?
This Anti-money Laundering Specialist Training (4 in 1 Bundle Course) is designed for individuals who want to pursue a career in the relevant industry. This course will also be beneficial to professionals already working in this area.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose this Course from John Academy?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant results;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Excellent career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Anti-money Laundering Specialist Training (4 in 1 Bundle Course) is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry, such as:
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- AML Analyst
- AML Officer
- Risk & Compliance Analyst
- Financial Investigator
- Financial Consultant
Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training
There are many aspects of anti-money laundering. This course will introduce you to the vital elements and educate you about them. From the highly informative lectures, you will understand the roles and responsibilities of an anti-money laundering officer. On top of that, the course will teach you the skills to carry out these duties with expertise.
KYC, AML, and Data Privacy Regulations Course
How well you know your customers determine your business’s success and failure. In this course, you will be able to grasp the strategies for understanding your customers. Here, you will develop a clear understanding of customer due diligence. In addition, you will receive informative modules on anti-money laundering.
UK Tax Accounting
Managing tax can be quite daunting, especially for those who possess little knowledge about it. That’s why this course was designed. It will educate you on the UK tax system to help you out with the complex task of tax accounting. From the modules, you will receive detailed training on the vitals of tax accounting.
Financial Investigator & Consultant Training Course
This comprehensive course will help you understand the core principles of financial investigation. Through the step-by-step learning process, you will recognise the characterise of financial crimes. Along with that, the course will equip you with the skills required for developing a crime response plan.
|Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Training|
|Module 01: Introduction to Money Laundering|
|Introduction to Money Laundering||00:17:00|
|Module 02: Proceeds of Crime Act 2002|
|Proceeds of Crime Act 2002||00:19:00|
|Module 03: Development of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation|
|Development of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation||00:20:00|
|Module 04: Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer|
|Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer||00:20:00|
|Module 05: Risk-based Approach|
|Module 06: Customer Due Diligence|
|Customer Due Diligence||00:23:00|
|Module 07: Record Keeping|
|Module 08: Suspicious Conduct and Transactions|
|Suspicious Conduct and Transactions||00:22:00|
|Module 09: Awareness and Training|
|Awareness and Training||00:20:00|
|KYC, AML, and Data Privacy Regulations Course|
|Module 01: Introduction to KYC|
|Introduction to KYC||00:33:00|
|Module 02: Customer Due Diligence|
|Customer Due Diligence||00:23:00|
|Module 03: AML (Anti-Money Laundering)|
|AML (Anti-Money Laundering)||00:31:00|
|Module 04: KYC, AML, and Data Privacy Regulations for Businesses Operations in the United Kingdom|
|KYC, AML, and Data Privacy Regulations for Businesses Operations in the United Kingdom||00:23:00|
|Module 05: Regulations to be Complied by Industries|
|Regulations to be Complied by Industries||00:22:00|
|Module 06: Methods for carrying out KYC and AML and the Future of KYC Compliance|
|Methods for carrying out KYC and AML and the Future of KYC Compliance||00:15:00|
|UK Tax Accounting|
|Module 01: Introduction to Accounting|
|T Accounts introduction||00:03:00|
|Module 02: Income Statement and Balance Sheet|
|Balance Sheet Variations||00:03:00|
|Accounts in practise||00:05:00|
|Balance Sheets what are they||00:05:00|
|Balance Sheet Level 2||00:03:00|
|Income Statement Introduction||00:06:00|
|Are they Expenses or Assets||00:03:00|
|Module 03: Tax System and Administration in the UK|
|Tax System and Administration in the UK||00:26:00|
|Module 04: Tax on Individuals|
|Tax on Individuals||00:24:00|
|Module 05: National Insurance|
|Module 06: How to Submit a Self-Assessment Tax Return|
|How to Submit a Self-Assessment Tax Return||00:15:00|
|Module 07: Fundamentals of Income Tax|
|Fundamentals of Income Tax||00:32:00|
|Module 08: Payee, Payroll and Wages|
|Payee, Payroll and Wages||00:22:00|
|Module 09: Value Added Tax|
|Value Added Tax||00:28:00|
|Module 10: Corporation Tax|
|Module 11: Double Entry Accounting|
|Double Entry Accounting||00:13:00|
|Module 12: Career as a Tax Accountant in the UK|
|Career as a Tax Accountant in the UK||00:17:00|
|Financial Investigator & Consultant Training Course|
|Module 1: Introduction to Financial Investigator|
|Introduction to Financial Investigator||00:23:00|
|Module 2: Introduction to Financial Investigation|
|Introduction to Financial Investigation||00:14:00|
|Module 3: Characteristics of Financial Crimes|
|Characteristics of Financial Crimes||00:15:00|
|Module 4: Categories of Financial Crimes|
|Categories of Financial Crimes||00:22:00|
|Module 5: Financial Crime Response Plan|
|Financial Crime Response Plan||00:20:00|
|Module 6: Collecting, Preserving and Gathering Evidence|
|Collecting, Preserving and Gathering Evidence||00:15:00|
|Module 7: Laws against Financial Fraud|
|Laws against Financial Fraud||00:20:00|
|Order Your Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|