Archaeology is like a time machine that takes us back in the past and helps us gather valuable information. If you are fascinated by history and want to pursue a career in the exciting world of archaeology, then the Archaeology Science course is perfect for you.
In this e Archaeology Science course, you will learn a great deal about archaeology. The course will introduce you to different types of archaeology. You will attain a clear understanding of the archaeological time period. The informative modules will help you understand the fundamentals of site surveying and excavation. You will acquire adequate skills for post-excavation analysis and documentation. By the end of the course, you will be able to conduct archaeological interpretations.
The Archaeology Science course is a complete package. Enroll in this course and take your archaeological knowledge to the next level.
- Familiarize with the fundamentals of archaeology
- Deepen your understanding of different types of archaeology
- Understand the core principles of the archaeological time period
- Grasp the essential knowledge for archaeological site surveying
- Learn the methods and techniques of excavation
- Build the key skills for archaeological interpretation
Who is this course for?
The Archaeology Science course is designed for archaeology students, professors or other professionals working with archaeology.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can, however, also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Archaeology Science course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Cultural Resource Manager
- Heritage Conservationist
- History Professor
- History Data Analyst
- Museum Curator
- Social Science Teacher
|Module 01: Introduction to Archaeology|
|Introduction to Archaeology||00:18:00|
|Module 02: Different Types of Archaeology|
|Different Types of Archaeology||00:18:00|
|Module 03: Archaeological Time Period|
|Archaeological Time Periods||00:21:00|
|Module 04: Archaeological Site Surveying and Features|
|Archaeological Site Surveying and Features||00:16:00|
|Module 05: Pre-Excavation Research: Dimensions of Excavation and Safety Measures|
|Pre-Excavation Research: Dimensions of Excavation and Safety Measures||00:16:00|
|Module 06: Methods of Excavation|
|Methods of Excavation||00:14:00|
|Module 07: The Process of Excavation and Documentation|
|The Process of Excavation and Documentation||00:22:00|
|Module 08: Post-Excavation Analysis|
|Module 09: Understanding Dating in Archaeology|
|Understanding Dating in Archaeology||00:20:00|
|Module 10: Archaeological Interpretation|
|Module 11: Conservation: Protecting the World’s Heritage|
|Conservation: Protecting the World’s Heritage||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.