Art therapy first emerged as a successful remedial treatment in the 1940s and since then, it had had a huge impact on the medical science. Long-term ill patients were selected for this treatment: art therapy helped a lot of them to recover physically and mentally in an unprecedented way. If you are someone who wants to know about art therapy or who is already an expert in this field and wants to refine his/her knowledge, then this course is perfect for you.
Throughout the last few decades, this method has seen subsequent developments within the profession. It is of crucial importance in understanding art therapy as it is practiced today. This course has several contents, which have been deliberately designed, that will help you to understand this therapy from its basic aspects to its advanced level. It also has a section which will discuss the historical background, significance, and its importance. It also has modules which will discuss the therapeutic and the diagnostic approaches to the art therapy, etc.
Overall this course can be very effective in order to gain knowledge of art therapy and ways to implement it at a professional level and if you get it now, you will only get a head start.
Who is the course for?
- People interested in working in institutions which helps people recover
- Professionals who are required to know about art therapy at the workplace
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Arts Therapy Course course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Licenced Art Therapist
- Interior Designer
- Researcher in Medicine
|WHAT IS ART THERAPY?||01:30:00|
|TRAINING: FROM APPRENTICE TO PRACTITIONER||01:00:00|
|THE HISTORICAL BACKGROUND TO ART THERAPY||01:30:00|
|THE EMERGENCE OF ART THERAPY AS A PROFESSION IN THE UK||01:00:00|
|FRAMES OF REFERENCE: PSYCHOANALYSIS, ART AND ART THERAPY||01:30:00|
|ART THERAPY IN PRACTICE||01:30:00|
|AN INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVE||01:30:00|
|References – Arts Therapy Course||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Arts Therapy Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Arts Therapy Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.