New to life coaching? Do you wonder what the fuss is all about? This Beginner’s Guide to Life Coaching gives a comprehensive review of this intriguing issue. We’ll analyze the inward workings and reveal the privileged insights of this fascinating new self-improvement calling. Take this course and learn the essential skills of life coaching.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals are curious about the life coaching industry.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
There are many potential careers within the life coaching field. The International Coach Federation recognizes 15 fifteen coaching specialties, including business, health and fitness, life visions, relationships, and spirituality.
|Introduction to Life Coaching||00:30:00|
|Life Calling Theory and Model||00:30:00|
|Additional Coaching Theories and Perspectives||00:30:00|
|Overview of the Life Coaching Process||00:30:00|
|Coaching Delivery Systems||00:15:00|
|Coaching Competencies & Activities||01:00:00|
|Motivation and Life Coaching|
|Criteria for idealising successful people in the world||02:00:00|
|Definition of a Happy and Successful life||00:30:00|
|Self Improvement through motivation||00:30:00|
|The distinction between Goals and Values||01:00:00|
|20 qualities for a successful life||02:00:00|
|Challenging yourself to be motivated||00:30:00|
|Ways to Maximize your Potential||02:00:00|
|Overcome Obstacles Created by Your Self-Limiting Beliefs||02:00:00|
|Aspects of human behavior to succeed||00:30:00|
|Why motivation is important for a successful life||00:30:00|
|Role of Education in successful life||01:00:00|
|Social roles for a successful life||02:00:00|
|Maintaining work life balance||00:30:00|
|What make a person Unsuccessful?||00:15:00|
|Dealing with Life Challenges||01:00:00|
|Factors behind importance of motivation in successful life||00:30:00|
|Becoming a Life Coach|
|Understanding the Concepts||01:00:00|
|Life Coaching Areas||00:15:00|
|The Role of a Life Coach||00:30:00|
|Key Skills of a Life Coach||00:30:00|
|Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Coach?||00:30:00|
|The Income Streams of a Life Coach||00:30:00|
|How to Build Your Business||00:15:00|
|Life Coaching FAQ||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Life Coaching Accredited Online Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Life Coaching Accredited Online Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.