Some people are born as leaders; others have leadership thrust upon them. Either way in order for you to be a business leader, you definitely need to outshine the competition. Now you can do just that with the help of this Business Leadership and Management Course course.
This course will help you learn about the role of a manager and how it is different compared to others. You will also learn about Peter Senge’s learning disciplines, Kouzes and Posner’s five leadership practices, develop core skills – communication and delegation – and more. So if you want to take charge, you can do so with this course.
- Give a definition to your role as a manager and recognize how the role is different from the other roles you had
- Réalisé the management challenge and the latest activities of management
- Find out how you can get ready for an encounter the forces of change
- Figure out the paths for and your workspace to organize and have a jump to the next level
- Understand your leadership profile as well as examine means to apply the knowledge to enhance your success as a manager
- Improve your competence for communication with others in meetings and for presentations
- Devise an action plan so as to manage your career success
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Business Leadership and Management Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Business Leadership and Management Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Business Leadership and Management Course - Updated Version|
|Introduction to Business Management||00:25:00|
|Introduction to Business Analysis||00:14:00|
|Strategic Analysis and Product Scope||00:28:00|
|Business Development and Succession Planning||00:24:00|
|Business Process Management||00:44:00|
|Planning & Forecasting Operations||00:21:00|
|Management of Cash and Credit||00:19:00|
|Managing Risk and Recovery||00:26:00|
|Human Resource Management||00:19:00|
|Motivation and Counselling||00:22:00|
|Business Leadership and Management Course - Old Version|
|About the Learning Organization||00:15:00|
|Achieving Personal Mastery||00:15:00|
|Analyzing Our Mental Models||00:30:00|
|Achieving a Shared Vision||00:15:00|
|The Four Room Apartment||00:15:00|
|Time Management Tips and Tricks||00:30:00|
|Managers vs. Leaders||00:15:00|
|Types of Thinking||00:15:00|
|Doing Delegation Right||00:15:00|
|Criteria for Useful Feedback||00:15:00|
|Mastering Your Body Language||00:15:00|
|Pumping up a Presentation||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Business Leadership and Management Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Business Leadership and Management Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.