If you’ve reviewed what a business plan is, and why you need one to start and grow your business, then it’s time to dig into the process of actually writing a business plan.
This Business Plan Writing Course is designed for business owners and entrepreneurs who are ready to create a business plan. All the essentials steps are covered, including drafting the original document, identifying the audience, gathering information, researching, describing product plans, and marketing, sales, and accounting terms.
So, create your own business plan and get a boost in your career by joining this course.
- Research and analyze the individual components needed for a business plan
- Apply skills to create a business plan for different audiences, including investors, banks, and other stakeholders
- Explain the purpose and future of your business in easy to understand terms
- Use accounting terms to describe the future for their business
- Describe their marketing, sales, and planning strategies
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Business Plan Writing Course is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Business Plan Writing Course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|What is a Business Plan For?||00:15:00|
|A General Business Plan Framework||00:15:00|
|Identifying Your Audience||00:15:00|
|Gathering and Analyzing Information||00:30:00|
|Defining Your Company||00:15:00|
|Getting to Work||00:05:00|
|Creating a Marketing Strategy||01:00:00|
|Creating the Sales Plan||00:15:00|
|Developing Financial Projections||00:30:00|
|Putting It All Together||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Business Plan Writing Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Business Plan Writing Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.