Do you have innovative ideas, plans and enthusiasm for starting a great business but don’t know what to with these to create one? To succeed in any business, you need a good plan. The better the plan the better the business. This Business Planning Diploma course will be perfect for you to learn more about business analysis and the secrets behind developing a successful business plan.
Are you struggling with your business and you don’t have any idea how to improve? Then it’s about time you need to learn how to make a successful business plan. Business plan contains essential information and strategies for a business. It is an essential document that contains the Business Analysis needed for the development of your business. Learning how to do it right will surely help you and your business move forward.
There are key areas in business planning that you should understand and learn how to analyse that you may never even heard of. This includes the market analysis by providing a summary of the trends of customers, listing competitors, market size and the expected growth of your business. Also, it is important to have a section dedicated to the strategies and its implications to elaborate how to sell your products and how these plans will be put into action.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen and people who work with the business management team that wants to learn more about business analysis and how to create a successful business plan
- People who have an interest in business and wants to pursue creating new business
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Business Planning Diploma is a useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Business Analyst
- Business Strategist
- Business Development Specialist
- Business Development Manager
- Business Statistician
- And much more!
|Business Planning Diploma|
|Business Planning Basics||01:00:00|
|Determine A Marketing Strategy||01:00:00|
|Decide What Extras You May Need Like Staff, space etc||00:30:00|
|The Dangers In Not Making A Business Plan||00:15:00|
|Hurdle Business Planning||00:00:00|
|Guide to Business Planning||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Business Planning Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Business Planning Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.