Are you currently a call centre agent? Or are you someone who is in charge in customer service? Are you planning to learn more about his job but don’t know where? Then this training course will be a very big help for you to know how customer service works and why it works that way.
Almost everyone knows how customer services can make or break any business. These services help your clients be assured that you are available when problems arise. To know more about customer service, you will learn how to identify different types of buying motivations. You will need to learn about SMART goals and familiarise yourself with strategies that can improve communication skills. You will also learn the importance of phone etiquette and learn how to use it. You will learn all the necessary skills, knowledge and information about call centre & customer service training in this course.
Who is the course for?
- Call centre agents or customer service representatives who need to acquire skills for their profession.
- People who are interested in call centre customer service training.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Administration Assistant
- Call Center Agents
- Customer Service Representative
- Online Assistant
- Telephone Assistant.
|Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:15:00|
|Module Two – The Basics (I)||00:30:00|
|Module Three – The Basics (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Phone Etiquette||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Speaking Like a Star||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Types of Questions||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Bench marking||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Goal Setting||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Key Steps||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Closing||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Call Centre & Customer Service Training Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.